Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamster just said hes leaving for the holiday on Saturday, so im assuming thats when squids will too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

When and where are they going btw?
They are going Saturday but Hamster said he wants to keep it a secret where they are going as if jenjen and lu arent going to post where they are 2 minutes in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread 129- Nando’s out of office, Otmar’s out of touch, QDRNT’s out of merch (and vowels), but who is out of a seat?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

When and where are they going btw?
Well he mentioned being in Portugal in a couple weeks. But from a couple things he said it sounds like they’re going on a little golf tour vacation or something. Poor Luisa 😭😭 Hopefully he takes her somewhere just the two of them for a few days after.

Reactions: 7
As I've referenced before here (sounding like a stalker 😆), I read a really short 'book' where Pierre's family & friends were interviewed after his Monza win. Sounds like he's been that way his whole life.

He's the youngest of 5 boys by a long way - like 10ish years. In the book, his grandparents talked about his parents sending him to their house for weeks at a time in the summer where he would fight with his cousin who was a similar age. They'd make him write lines as punishment & he would write something sarcastic at the top before we doing his lines. 😆

They also talked about how when his cousin was gone (Pierre's parents must have enjoyed the break from him & left him with them for longer 😂), he wasn't allowed leave the garden, but he would disappear & they'd find him talking to adults in other houses along the beach. When he would get in trouble, he would say that 'he can't even live his life.'😂
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I COULDN’T LOVE HIM ANYMORE THAN I ALREADY DO 😂😂😂😂😂 I swear he’s been chaos since the moment he arrived on this planet. Absolute icon behaviour.

yes! i read, probably in the same book, where his mother talked about how intense he was as a child and everything needed to be “perfect” and his toy cars were all lined up just right.

there’s also his glorious sassy karting blog from when he was a kid, i’ll put the highlights under a cut because there’s a lot 🤣

he’s an interesting guy and i love him. i also love that his personality seems to vibe so well with charles, who seems the complete opposite to all these things!

edit: reading his blog again i would like to add this:

View attachment 1469851

professional racing driver pierre gasly everyone.
Ffs apparently I can love him even more. This is literally the way he still speaks now in post-race interviews. Can’t cope with the fact that he’s saying the same tit 15 years on 😂😂😂 Pierre turning to look at his AT03 like “if you know a cure for bad luck please let me know” 🤡 Really wish he was still blogging. Just imagine the gems we would be able to read about his slagging and how he’s so hard done by on track 👌

Also congratulations, this is my new fave post of all time *adds to the archive* 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.