Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I watched Sharl's video, it is ADORABLE 1000%, he seems so genuine really, I wish him all the best, I absolutely love this video.

Now, I have seen three drivers shopping: Charles, Lewis (old vid in Monaco) and Carlos (in the UK, was it DTS or youtube?) It's like babies in those vids "my pandemic baby goes to supermarket for the first time". they CAN'T grocery shop LOL

My petition to Grill the Grid: please send them all drivers shopping for food (not for cars, not jewellery, not designer clothes) and ask them to cook something afterwards. I would watch it at least 10x, I guarantee it now 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, I watched Sharl's video, it is ADORABLE 1000%, he seems so genuine really, I wish him all the best, I absolutely love this video.

Now, I have seen three drivers shopping: Charles, Lewis (old vid in Monaco) and Carlos (in the UK, was it DTS or youtube?) It's like babies in those vids "my pandemic baby goes to supermarket for the first time". they CAN'T grocery shop LOL

My petition to Grill the Grid: please send them all drivers shopping for food (not for cars, not jewellery, not designer clothes) and ask them to cook something afterwards. I would watch it at least 10x, I guarantee it now 😂 😂 😂
Many threads ago we had this idea of sending them into grocery shops to find a set list of items. I think ut was an idea for a grill thr grid episode.

It lead to the big French ab off inside of the store if i remember correct..

I would totally watch them all do it, and this can't be just a teammate thing, it has to be done with them picking names out of a hat to put down pair. (Only set pair is Pierre and Estie, for the ab off)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else dreading to go to work in case someone drops another random announcement?
LOL yes, that was me today, I knew I will not be able to check anything for a whole day :)
so far there was no summer break day without announcement LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 9
omg a grill the grid version of that japanese netflix show where tiny children do chores and grocery shop by themselves.

i love that charles asked what chickpeas were but then appeared to mentally check out before he even got the answer. not one of these men is going to be able to successfully shop for and cook a meal.

wait no, vallteri probably could 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Many threads ago we had this idea of sending them into grocery shops to find a set list of items. I think ut was an idea for a grill thr grid episode.

It lead to the big French ab off inside of the store if i remember correct..

I would totally watch them all do it, and this can't be just a teammate thing, it has to be done with them picking names out of a hat to put down pair. (Only set pair is Pierre and Estie, for the ab off)
ooooh, I totally forgot that but I am glad it's not just me wondering how would stranger guys shop :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.