Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same in ireland . I have wee thermal tops like this I wear in the winter at my sons football. They’re fleecy inside. I usually have them , a long sleeved top, hoody, heavy coat and big blanket scarf
Big tip from me, who wears shorts in the winter, but still... as the proud norwegian I am, I get the ick hearing of people wearing fleece (or plastic material) to keep warm. Get yourself some cute woolen ones! They last for years, and are so comfortable wearing! And if you decide to wear it on a barbecue in the autumn or winter, or with a bonfire, you don't need to worry about the sparks flying and hitting your fleece
(Merinowool doesn't itch, btw)

Reactions: 6
I buy cheap primark ones . I’ve never seen woollen ones probably because I shop in cheap shops

Reactions: 4
God bless (I’m in my Sharl feels after his vlog)
I know. It made me so happy to see him so happy
and then i remembered this was before he was fucked many ways by ferrari.
I hope you are still in there sharl....
charles bringing the only joy in F1 right now was not where i thought we'd be on monday

Reactions: 6
That must be a french thing because esteban is kind of the same But they are not to binotto's level yet which is a good thing i guess
Sometimes I think I may have been french in another life because of the impeccable levels of pettiness Pierre and Este have… Then I remember I’m Italian and, thanks to Ferrari, we all know how petty THEY can be

Listen to the French GP episode cos they spend about 40 mins just discussing how Ferrari are gaslighting Sharl and how accident prone he is I worry about him beating himself up so much whenever he does anything wrong. I feel like him and Pierre need to swap energies and then they’ll both be perfect

Reactions: 10
I almost killed my driving instructor because he was nagging me about my written test to get my licence. This was just a few months after my mom died, and i will say I probably was a little more depressed than I realised myself 100km/h on the highway and he starts nagging for the third time, I break down, tells him if he doesn't shut up, I'll drive the car off the road.
Took a little break from driving lessons after that, and found the most amazing teacher after, he was just awesome, we talked about so much shit while driving no one would believe us And I knew his sister in law, so we had plenty to talk about
To this day I want to send him messages about my roundabout skills, because that was what nearly failed me when taking my driving test

I'm just avoiding narrow parking garages in City centers from now on. I'll happily park in the basement of the shopping mall, because it's bigger

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.