Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m going to have to love you and leave you alll…here’s hoping that nothing too crazy happens this afternoon (probably unlikely though) and I’ll be back after work for even more chaos xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The disrespect, why does poor Lando get demoted in all these situations, free my man he has done nothing wrong 😂😂
Luisa would be the one suffering the most if Lando went Indy. Imagine the constant flights to the US, thoughts and prayers ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it would be only right for us all to go to Vegas, what happens in Vegas and all that jazz
Okay, so everyone is going to Vegas and Silverstone, how about Miami? I volunteer to be a mermaid!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone of my FE girlies and Stephen have you seen the seoul times 😖😖

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember how Gio went from a midfield F1 team to FE and ended up being a backmarker? Do you REALLY want that?
Trueeeeee but just imagine how many new fans he’d bring, I think McLaren will be a front running team anyway

Reactions: 5
No seriously guys sorry for posting so much but what happens if Alpine don’t want Daniel 🥲
I’m so sorry but given the choice between Oscar and Daniel currently it’s a no brainer really……

But then there would likely be a Williams seat up for grabs…. Yay 😬😂

• Haha
  • Angry
I’m so sorry but given the choice between Oscar and Daniel currently it’s a no brainer really……

I mean if Oscar goes to McLaren 😆

Reactions: 4

Oh oh, you guys! How about this: Latifi to McLaren!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.