Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Atleast it gives him practice for when Ugo makes his way into the team if rb or merc havent stolen him by then 😅
Bring on the Zak v Helmut showdown, they will have to claw Lando from his cold dead hands 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently Alpine had to take the option on Piastri till 31 July, if not he is a free agent. Alonso announced his move to Aston Martin out of nowhere on 1 August...

I like Alonso, but this kind of stuff just shows why he didnt manage the success that would be appropriate to the skills he has on track. That's now the 4th team he is leaving on bad terms.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently Alpine had to take the option on Piastri till 31 July, if not he is a free agent. Alonso announced his move to Aston Martin out of nowhere on 1 August...

I like Alonso, but this kind of stuff just shows why he didnt manage the success that would be appropriate to the skills he has on track. That's now the 4th team he is leaving on bad terms.
Alonso is the biggest troll bag 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok I get who Clive is, where did I get Clive from 😂😂😂 I’m so sorry I’m such a pollute 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Putting Danny ric to Williams with latifi 2023 on my bingo card

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah you can start making a plan to rotate through the races, I can’t bring all of you to every race you know, Kym would explode
So uhm, should we go in shifts of two and two?

I call Monaco and Austin! Everyone is coming to Silverstone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.