Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daniel leaving McLaren with €50 million in the bank and a permanent marking on Zak Browns body to remember him by

my king 👑

44610FC8-89C5-4C49-8F12-028E6BFCC6BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks Fruity for making a new thread! Love the name 😂

Happy new thread! Let the drama and chaos of summer and silly season begin! 💃🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So if Seb hadn’t retired, Alonso stayed at alpine and McLaren have already signed a pre-agreement with Oscar (presumably before they knew the above), this likely would have left Daniel without a seat for 2023? Ouch.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Fucks sake....the name if this thread 🤣🤣🤣. 3 hours more before end of my shift. God knows what the drama will have escalated to by then....probably another DR statement about how he's staying at the same time Piastri announces he's going ro McLaren.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Happy new thread nosey witches!!! Two days into summer break and shits already hit the fan. And tha yes without half the grid even being on holiday yet. Here’s to even more chaos!! We are ✨thriving✨

Fucks sake....the name if this thread 🤣🤣🤣. 3 hours more before end of my shift. God knows what the drama will have escalated to by then....probably another DR statement about how he's staying at the same time Piastri announces he's going ro McLaren.
Now that would be unfortunate timing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So if Seb hadn’t retired, Alonso stayed at alpine and McLaren have already signed a pre-agreement with Oscar (presumably before they knew the above), this likely would have left Daniel without a seat for 2023? Ouch.
I'm still not sure he will have. Would Alpine want him there? He left them before and his form hasn't been great the past 2 seasons 🤷🏻‍♀️. Ssdly there's younger blood coming through now and would he want to be Ocons no 2 driver anyway.

Reactions: 13
I still believe the “pre-agreement with another team” that Oscar had was with Williams and not with McLaren, despite what Adam Cooper supposedly confirms.

If it was with McLaren though, who’s to say it wasn’t for a development driver program like the Indy kids? Which I feel like would’ve been enticing to Oscar’s camp, seeing Daniel’s trend in McLaren vs Alonso’s in Alpine. Might’ve thought he would be closer to an F1 seat with McLaren because ZB’s been so highly and openly critical of Daniel vs Alpine who have been nothing but praise for Alonso.

Reactions: 10
If Oscar goes to Mclaren Lando is going to have to step into the mentor role despite being less than 1.5 years older than Oscar.
Atleast it gives him practice for when Ugo makes his way into the team if rb or merc havent stolen him by then 😅

I still believe the “pre-agreement with another team” that Oscar had was with Williams and not with McLaren, despite what Adam Cooper supposedly confirms.
Otmar pretty much confirmed the pre-agreement was with McLaren 😬😅

Reactions: 8
Literally still no idea who is Clive and I was here last night

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy new thread!! Looking forward to 3 weeks of threads dedicated to pure chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All I’m going to say is I’m glad a didn’t buy any McLaren DR merch earlier this year

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If Oscar goes to Mclaren Lando is going to have to step into the mentor role despite being less than 1.5 years older than Oscar.
Atleast it gives him practice for when Ugo makes his way into the team if rb or merc havent stolen him by then 😅

Otmar pretty much confirmed the pre-agreement was with McLaren 😬😅
See this is also why I’m not sure it’s happening. Lando’s nowhere near ready to be a mentor, he’s been in the sport for four years, he needs to be mentored.
Ah but this is F1 when did anything ever make sense 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.