Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Alpine had to take the option on Piastri till 31 July, if not he is a free agent. Alonso announced his move to Aston Martin out of nowhere on 1 August...

I like Alonso, but this kind of stuff just shows why he didnt manage the success that would be appropriate to the skills he has on track. That's now the 4th team he is leaving on bad terms.
that’s so sadistic I’m obsessed, man truly gives not a single duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy new thread! Were going fast!

So someone said on the last thread Isa is on a girls holiday and Carlos will be in Majorca?! Does anyone know where?! I am in Majorca next week, maybe i can meet him (think his hotel will not be the same as mine. Something to dp with a slight difference in salary). Or i can be a tattle spy🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So uhm, should we go in shifts of two and two?

I call Monaco and Austin! Everyone is coming to Silverstone!
We will be like Noah’s Arc
🎵the wags went in two by two, hurrah, hurrah🎵
I’ll take Australia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Apparently Alpine had to take the option on Piastri till 31 July, if not he is a free agent. Alonso announced his move to Aston Martin out of nowhere on 1 August...

I like Alonso, but this kind of stuff just shows why he didnt manage the success that would be appropriate to the skills he has on track. That's now the 4th team he is leaving on bad terms.
Yeah this is my level of pettiness I’m ngl 🤣 if someone was sniffing round my F1 seat and the team were only going to give me a one year contract I’d probably have done the same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah this is my level of pettiness I’m ngl 🤣 if someone was sniffing round my F1 seat and the team were only going to give me a one year contract I’d probably have done the same 🤣
Especially with Otmar slagging him off in the press 😂 remind me to never cross Nando

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread! Were going fast!

So someone said on the last thread Isa is on a girls holiday and Carlos will be in Majorca?! Does anyone know where?! I am in Majorca next week, maybe i can meet him (think his hotel will not be the same as mine. Something to dp with a slight difference in salary). Or i can be a tattle spy🤣
I think his family has a house there so he will probably be with them

Reactions: 8
I'll be the Danny Ric of COTA, at least!

If there are any more spaces left ill gladly take Vegas too 😂
I think it would be only right for us all to go to Vegas, what happens in Vegas and all that jazz

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.