Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like WTF I was hoping for some nice calm summer break maybe with sprinkles of wags photos living their best life and not all this drama
Just WHY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am DR girlies. DR girlies is me.

I feel like Daniel brings in so much sponsors, money and interest (especially in the US market which ZB so desperately wants).

🪦 this is me dying on the hill defending Daniel LOL
That is true but then it’s a balancing act of does he bring in enough sponsorship etc to counteract how much he’s paid and how much they lose in being lower in the championship

Please note, I am in no way attacking, I like Daniel, just enjoying the open debate 🧡

Reactions: 11
Clive thinking about the chaos he has caused

(also I'm using my work laptop, remind me to wipe it in a few weeks when I leave this job - it is now full of Clive pics)

XPB_983330_HiRes.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
JESUS FACKING CHRIST GUYS.

I leave this place for one morning and there are more pages to read on my lunchbreak than a race day. AND I BLOODY LOVE IT! ROLL ON SILLY HOLIDAY SUMMER SLAGGY BREAK SEASON!

WHO WILL GET THE PASTRAMI SARNIE?

Also, totally here for thread titles! It’s always upset me that we don’t do them with all our ridiculous memes we have on offer.

Also also, not me thinking Nando is rude af for not telling Alpine when I basically had a job lined up for a year and my old work found out when I was mentioned on the new work’s website 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah the first Mnz angry reaction has arrived, I’m in for trouble 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you know what’s going to send Mnz over the edge when she finishes catching up?

My new crocs.

😈

1659443452093.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If or when Daniel does leave F1 I need Michael to find a different driver because I can’t live without those arms

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you know what’s going to send Mnz over the edge when she finishes catching up?

My new crocs.

😈

View attachment 1465708
You should buy white ones and write Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen

Btw seeing how inappropriate (in terms of weather) wags were dressed this weekend... I'm going to be even more strict. Argument - but it's cold, it's a sport event doesn't work anymore. It's blewn off by that cold wind

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You should buy white ones and write Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen

You mean this McQueen right?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You should buy white ones and write Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen Mcqueen
Wear them with every single bleeping outfit. Or maybe a maxi skirt and tshirt 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.