Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry but given the choice between Oscar and Daniel currently it’s a no brainer really……

But then there would likely be a Williams seat up for grabs…. Yay 😬😂
Dan ticktum to Williams

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I mean if Oscar goes to McLaren 😆
Ah right I’m gonna come with some brutal honesty DR girlies, please don’t hate me

If I was a team principal, although we know Daniel has a lot of talent, on current form and with no signs of it changing atm I would not want him, I would be looking for a talented rookie, especially with how much his wages are

Reactions: 19
Look I think McLaren aren’t dumb to look for another F1 driver, let’s be real here it’s not working with Daniel, but they’re likely looking for for 2024. So I’m guessing they thought Alpine would send him to Williams for a year for some experience and then they’d get to have a shot at him, basically McLaren vs Alpine for Oscar 2024 with McLaren being able to offer more money and more chances at winning. And Daniel and McLaren do seem genuinely committed to 2023. However I do wonder who will get that Alpine seat if not Oscar, which is starting to look like a Palou but different situation, and what if… it’s Drugovich or Pourchaire? Especially Theo, would be good for the Frenchy French brand. Or Zhou, he was an Alpine academy driver after all, before going to Alfa Romeo.

Reactions: 14
Speaking of Oscar Pastrami.....does anyone else call Otmar.... Otmar Schnauzer?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just so you know, you are currently free from

Because I'm at work and you are writing page after page after page after page

But when I come home... 🍑 🍑 🍑 🍑 🍑 especially cheering for Daniel in fe bishes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah right I’m gonna come with some brutal honesty DR girlies, please don’t hate me

If I was a team principal, although we know Daniel has a lot of talent, on current form and with no signs of it changing atm I would not want him, I would be looking for a talented rookie, especially with how much his wages are
I am DR girlies. DR girlies is me.

I feel like Daniel brings in so much sponsors, money and interest (especially in the US market which ZB so desperately wants).

🪦 this is me dying on the hill defending Daniel LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I didnt think of the wages side, but it is a point that Oscars would probably cost the team a tenth of what Daniels do. Which may especially be needed seeing what Lando is allegedly getting paid 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also feel bad for all the drivers who are in limbo over summer break, feels like they can’t enjoy their break properly!

Reactions: 7
Look I think McLaren aren’t dumb to look for another F1 driver, let’s be real here it’s not working with Daniel, but they’re likely looking for for 2024. So I’m guessing they thought Alpine would send him to Williams for a year for some experience and then they’d get to have a shot at him, basically McLaren vs Alpine for Oscar 2024 with McLaren being able to offer more money and more chances at winning. And Daniel and McLaren do seem genuinely committed to 2023. However I do wonder who will get that Alpine seat if not Oscar, which is starting to look like a Palou but different situation, and what if… it’s Drugovich or Pourchaire? Especially Theo, would be good for the Frenchy French brand. Or Zhou, he was an Alpine academy driver after all, before going to Alfa Romeo.
I doubt Alfa would let Zhou left without fighting for him, he give a lot of money to Alfa thanks to his sponsors and they need it to be at the budget cap. Pourchaire is a sauber junior but if Alfa can't give him a seat maybe they would let him go.

Reactions: 8
I didnt think of the wages side, but it is a point that Oscars would probably cost the team a tenth of what Daniels do. Which may especially be needed seeing what Lando is allegedly getting paid 😅
They couldn’t pay for DRs cake because of the huge wage Lando is on right ? @monza

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt Alfa would let Zhou left without fighting for him, he give a lot of money to Alfa thanks to his sponsors and they need it to be at the budget cap. Pourchaire is a sauber junior but if Alfa can't give him a seat maybe they would let him go.
I don’t think Alfa need his money now after improving the way they did especially with Valtteri and his sponsors. Yeah if Zhou stays Pourchaire has no place in Alfa so maybe Alpine or the other way around, who knows

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.