Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This podcast is going to be my new comfort video I think, the wholesome energy is too much 🥺
I watched the video in bed this morning (staying in someone's house & didn't want to be up first). Even though I just listened to the podcast yesterday. I loved the end when Pierre is telling Yuki he's okay after he hurt himself & then beckoning him over to share his microphone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think we’re all exhausted tbh 😂

I watched the video in bed this morning (staying in someone's house & didn't want to be up first). Even though I just listened to the podcast yesterday. I loved the end when Pierre is telling Yuki he's okay after he hurt himself & then beckoning him over to share his microphone.
He seems genuinely concerned too, it’s so cute 😂💜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
he was so genuinely concerned - the little “you good? are you good?” it did sound like it hurt though! i know we say it here all the time but their dynamic is so lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I slept in my garage till my dad went out to work this morning 😂😂😂
I've just had the best nap in weeks. And I've been sleeping on my couch for the last few weeks because I haven't been able to put up my own bed yet, and I'm not a fan of the one in the guest room 😂
Finally a vacation week, with lots of rain incoming, planning on hiking for one day, and go to a play another day. All of the other days I'll be laying flooring in the hallway and possibly in the two other guest rooms too. Will see how much time and energy i have 😂

• Heart
Wait we missed geri + Mel c
Update... they were at the England game
and Posh caught spicin up karaoke earlier in week

reunion is happening 2023

1659301590278.png

• Heart
Ffs I was so distracted by the race that I forgot I had an exam deadline today for my dental nursing certificate! 🤣 So here I am at nearly 10.30pm about to sit a bloody exam on a subject I DON’T EVEN LIKE.

Just want a man to look at me the way Pierre looks at Yuki 🥺
Don’t we all, he’s so intense 😍😩🥵

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ffs I was so distracted by the race that I forgot I had an exam deadline today for my dental nursing certificate! 🤣 So here I am at nearly 10.30pm about to sit a bloody exam on a subject I DON’T EVEN LIKE.

Ugh! Good luck with the exam.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know anything about Liam Lawson and the girlfriend breaking up?

Oh no! Good luck 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Good luck with your exam ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They seemed very “on” for a few months after that hitech video. Both unfollowed each other now
she unfollowed yuki as well (unless that was a while ago and i didn’t notice). so maybe more serious off this time lol

she unfollowed yuki as well (unless that was a while ago and i didn’t notice). so maybe more serious off this time lol
Honestly whats worse than dating an f1 driver? How bout f2 and f3 drivers with all the travel and hype vut way less money and stability.
Is there anyone on the grid who is with who they dated in feeder series?
Personally not worth it to me at that age no matter who they are

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.