Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I didn’t clock that bit! Yuki does seem to be quite close with a lot of AT staff compared to Pierre so I could see that. Him and Josh the admin are always hanging out! I noticed when they were talking about Austria last year, Yuki asked Pierre why he didn’t join him in the lake and Pierre said “I was busy elsewhere remember” or something! Clearly being slaggy indoors 😂
Probably because Yuki lives in Faenza while Pierre's in Milan and with him moving there from England he probably built most of his social life/friendship group around the AT staff, so him finding a gf from among them makes sense.

Haha I'd be impressed if Pierre managed to secure a hookup in the middle of nowhere Austria but then again it is the Gasman, I shouldn't doubt him. We have video of Yuki jumping in the lake from that day and Max was present

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably because Yuki lives in Faenza while Pierre's in Milan and with him moving there from England he probably built most of his social life/friendship group around the AT staff, so him finding a gf from among them makes sense.

Haha I'd be impressed if Pierre managed to secure a hookup in the middle of nowhere Austria but then again it is the Gasman, I shouldn't doubt him. We have video of Yuki jumping in the lake from that day and Max was present
Good flip by Yuki! Love how into filming it Max is too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

What in the absolute world are these pants.

Wasn't this around the time he and Kat were sneaky in the Alps? I remember her posting sneaky stuff from that one lake (Lucern?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
all these people complaining that danny got fucked over with the tyres when he literally said he doesn't want a soft
I think it’s the other way around… he wanted to go longer on the medium and then get the soft towards the end, from what I understood. His radio saying “there’s no way I can get that soft.” came after he boxed and got the hard tyre already — so I actually interpreted it as he couldn’t get the soft (runners or pace with the hard he got put on).

I think it’s the other way around… he wanted to go longer on the medium and then get the soft towards the end, from what I understood. His radio saying “there’s no way I can get that soft.” came after he boxed and got the hard tyre already — so I actually interpreted it as he couldn’t get the soft (runners or pace with the hard he got put on).
(continuation)

My issue with Daniel with the team is that he isn’t so assertive. He doesn’t challenge the strategy and always leaves it up to the team, even if he may have a strong feeling about going another route. Yes, the team has other data, but he also knows what he feels comfortable with as he’s the one driving.

And just on the people being defensive that Lando was on the same tyre strategy but made it work. They were in different track positions, so it also changes the situation, which the team should have anticipated and adapted to. Credit to Lando for making the hard tyre work for him (and honestly better track positions because of his quali performance), but if they saw data that almost everyone else on the hard struggled and knowing Daniel would come out with soft/medium runners directly behind him, they should’ve foreseen it would likely be the same and could’ve tried something different (like Merc and Ferrari with Lewis and Carlos).

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Kym did him SO dirty
1659320676694.png

What in the absolute world are these pants.

Wasn't this around the time he and Kat were sneaky in the Alps? I remember her posting sneaky stuff from that one lake (Lucern?)
Those Pants
And a Niki hat... which I get was a thing in 2019
But seems to be another subtle redbull dig
Oh Pierre....

Just did a quick install search on photos of this place
Pierre definitely gonna slag tonight
Despite this unfortunate choice in attire

Last edited:
HAPPY AUGUST NOSEY witches!!!!!!
Accurate representation of me for the next month:

I’ll catch up on my lunch break xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning Tattle....so I managed to get through my entire shift without knowing the result of the race by turning off all notifications and staying off my phone. Got home and watched the highlights at 10pm. Firstly Channel 4 highlights are crap, either that or it was the most boring race ever and secondly, Ferrari are an embarrassment. Loved Merc double podium although I felt for George, he defended so well for so long. At this point Max might as well just take the WDC...it's practically been gifted to him by stupid Ferrari strategy. Not quite so gutted I worked and got paid extra Sunday money after that one 🤣
So...summer break eh? Hope we get some good content and all the teams have a good hard think about what they are doing. This season hasn't quite delivered the level.playing field we were promised and although there has been some good racing is it me or have there been more boring races than exciting ones?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kym did him SO dirty
View attachment 1461850

Those Pants
And a Niki hat... which I get was a thing in 2019
But seems to be another subtle redbull dig
Oh Pierre....

Just did a quick install search on photos of this place
Pierre definitely gonna slag tonight
Despite this unfortunate choice in attire
It looks like a gorgeous (and expensive) place

Morning Tattle....so I managed to get through my entire shift without knowing the result of the race by turning off all notifications and staying off my phone. Got home and watched the highlights at 10pm. Firstly Channel 4 highlights are crap, either that or it was the most boring race ever and secondly, Ferrari are an embarrassment. Loved Merc double podium although I felt for George, he defended so well for so long. At this point Max might as well just take the WDC...it's practically been gifted to him by stupid Ferrari strategy. Not quite so gutted I worked and got paid extra Sunday money after that one 🤣
So...summer break eh? Hope we get some good content and all the teams have a good hard think about what they are doing. This season hasn't quite delivered the level.playing field we were promised and although there has been some good racing is it me or have there been more boring races than exciting ones?
I said that to my mum on the phone last night. Might has well give Max the championship now.

Reactions: 8
I HAVEN'T HAD INTERNET ACCESS SINCE THURSDAY.......I MISSED MNZ IN HNGRY....NOOOOOOOOO 😭🥦🚽

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.