Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally got the time to watch the full AT podcast and can Pierre look at me like this too pls

1659296931149.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh, Paul Mescal 🥵. He was the blueprint chain wearer. Something about Irish guys, I swear. When I was in Dublin they were better looking than the Scottish boys. They were dressed far better too.
I’m in the north, southern Irish are way better looking than northerners. I love the Dublin accent like Shane from boyzone (who actually did motor racing). The real Belfast accent is awful. When I first met my husband he sounded so broad Belfast. He grew up about 6 miles outside Belfast and I grew up the other side were it was nicer area. Unfortunately I live his side of Belfast now. Mine is too expensive lol. Yes Paul mescal did wonders for O’Neill GAA shorts lol. My daughter has trinity on her university list 😂😂. Need a mortgage

Reactions: 7
HOLY! duck!

Pierre and Paul double penetrating me, holding me up in between them and me grabbing on to their chains while they pound me silly together.

That's what I need from my Chain daddy's.

Paul Mescal definitely gives me filth vibes anyway, he loves short shorts, hopefully can introduce them to Pierre. And they can ruin my arse and then ruin my throat together.

Lando, Mason, Phil and Me. Need all three of them in me at the same time.
Finally got the time to watch the full AT podcast and can Pierre look at me like this too pls

View attachment 1461226
oooh, is it on youtube?
edit: just found it, had no idea it would be available with the video, I have to sort some documents and papers, will see if I can multitask 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1461226
Same.

There ain't gonna be a slag summer from Pierre. He's gonna be swinging from simping over Yuki and then having gay panic. Just want him to embrace his gay and how much he loves Yuki.

Bet he's just scared of his feelings because he's never felt this strongly about someone before.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
ok, I have to log out otherwise I will stay here, and my documents are waiting to be sorted for tomorrow, I will listen to Pierre and Yuki though, I am curious.

sweet hot dreams everyone, I am leaving those two princes here

0076449c46f21c2ab5ec11377ecfda7f3b5d2faa.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi super random, but did anyone see Isa today? I didn’t see her in any pictures so I’m wondering if she went to the race today?

Reactions: 5
Hi super random, but did anyone see Isa today? I didn’t see her in any pictures so I’m wondering if she went to the race today?
I was wondering that too? Didn’t see her in any photos. She was there Friday and Saturday unless she went home or just hid today

Reactions: 3
Managed to fall asleep four hours ago. And woke up 20 minutes ago, how is that even possible? Still tired, and will have to go to bed for real soon 😂

Love all the tacky merch you guys have found, want and some of you have bought 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
holy crap, I’m a puddle 🥵

Same.

There ain't gonna be a slag summer from Pierre. He's gonna be swinging from simping over Yuki and then having gay panic. Just want him to embrace his gay and how much he loves Yuki.

Bet he's just scared of his feelings because he's never felt this strongly about someone before.
He’s spent all his time searching for happy monogamy with insta models when love was sitting in front of him in car 22.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Kimis daughter is the bad ass racer in that house

TView attachment 1461260
Rianna had the model pose down like Minttu, but at the same time, she has the ice cold look of Kimi ❤
When Rianna gets a drive in F1 I will totally be a fangirl and go to races just to support her! I am already fangirling her, and she's only karting at the moment 😂

• Heart
This podcast is going to be my new comfort video I think, the wholesome energy is too much 🥺

• Heart
HOLY! duck!

Pierre and Paul double penetrating me, holding me up in between them and me grabbing on to their chains while they pound me silly together.

That's what I need from my Chain daddy's.

Paul Mescal definitely gives me filth vibes anyway, he loves short shorts, hopefully can introduce them to Pierre. And they can ruin my arse and then ruin my throat together.
Oh Stephen…I know I can always count on you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was really hoping he’d do a wee dance like the Ferrari boys 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
For anyone who didn’t see this today. Charles thinks he’s hilarious 😆 🌶

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.