Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got my first power outage from all the rain this week πŸ™ƒ The power is going on and off like a disco ball, lighting up my living room πŸ˜‚ This is gonna be a fun night if it continues. Also, I'm just hoping my old fases is able to hold on for another three weeks, until my dad can come and fix a new one for me πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Honestly whats worse than dating an f1 driver? How bout f2 and f3 drivers with all the travel and hype vut way less money and stability.
Is there anyone on the grid who is with who they dated in feeder series?
Personally not worth it to me at that age no matter who they are
very true.

i think charles was with giada when he was in f2? (not that he’s still with her now but it lasted for a bit when he was in f1). in general though, it seems like most drivers in feeder series don’t have long time gfs

Reactions: 6
@Minttu
Saw this and thought of you
Also... florida
View attachment 1461532
You should have seen me yesterday, I drove straight in, just wanting the others to begin carrying all the stuff out, and they had to convince me to get back in my car and reverse in. Totally worth the quick get away after loading up my car with lots of tit from our stand, tho. Would rather reverse park in the middle of a busy street than drive forward in the actuall city πŸ˜‚
Had to do a quick stop at the grocery store yesterday before heading home. Drove straight in, had the worst parking ever, I was using four parking spaces πŸ˜‚ If I backed it, I would have been within one space πŸ˜‚

And just to have said it: i do not live in or come from Norways Florida, think more of a Washington State with constant rain and pine forrest all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WAHOO! I passed with 80%! So glad that’s out of the way now! God I hate dental work.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just got my first power outage from all the rain this week πŸ™ƒ The power is going on and off like a disco ball, lighting up my living room πŸ˜‚ This is gonna be a fun night if it continues. Also, I'm just hoping my old fases is able to hold on for another three weeks, until my dad can come and fix a new one for me πŸ˜‚
It's like you have ferrari strategists running your life!
In that case you should park as you feel free (to escape)

• Haha
You should have seen me yesterday, I drove straight in, just wanting the others to begin carrying all the stuff out, and they had to convince me to get back in my car and reverse in. Totally worth the quick get away after loading up my car with lots of tit from our stand, tho. Would rather reverse park in the middle of a busy street than drive forward in the actuall city πŸ˜‚
Had to do a quick stop at the grocery store yesterday before heading home. Drove straight in, had the worst parking ever, I was using four parking spaces πŸ˜‚ If I backed it, I would have been within one space πŸ˜‚

And just to have said it: i do not live in or come from Norways Florida, think more of a Washington State with constant rain and pine forrest all over.
So there is a Norway version of florida? Still trying to makeup my Norway covid trip 2.5 years later

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So there is a Norway version of florida? Still trying to makeup my Norway covid trip 2.5 years later
Every country has a Florida with a bad reputation and good weather. πŸ˜‚
I am really trying to find out where it is, but I can't think of any places, at least not in the south πŸ˜‚

If you come, tell me where you're going and I might have some pointers of things to see and do πŸ˜πŸŽ‰

• Heart
IDK if this counts as tea but I was rewatching the Pierre/Yuki podcast and at the 10:18 mark Pierre's phone gets a call and he looks at it then says to Yuki "Is that your girlfriend calling me?" and Yuki kinda laughs it off and then says "I can take that for you."
Never know with these two if its just banter or not but there was a rumor about Yuki with an AT employee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys I drunk DM’d Pierre last night πŸ˜‚
Why do we all do this?! πŸ˜‚

IDK if this counts as tea but I was rewatching the Pierre/Yuki podcast and at the 10:18 mark Pierre's phone gets a call and he looks at it then says to Yuki "Is that your girlfriend calling me?" and Yuki kinda laughs it off and then says "I can take that for you."
Never know with these two if its just banter or not but there was a rumor about Yuki with an AT employee
Ooh I didn’t clock that bit! Yuki does seem to be quite close with a lot of AT staff compared to Pierre so I could see that. Him and Josh the admin are always hanging out! I noticed when they were talking about Austria last year, Yuki asked Pierre why he didn’t join him in the lake and Pierre said β€œI was busy elsewhere remember” or something! Clearly being slaggy indoors πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Song has been in my head since I saw geri's unnamed horse
(And then realized it's about Christian and geri's love amid F1)

• Haha
It's like you have ferrari strategists running your life!
In that case you should park as you feel free (to escape)
God thing I'm not having a contract with FerrariπŸ˜‚
Always reverse parking in my own driveway, just because it's easier to drive up, than to reverse up and make the turn I have half way up while reversing πŸ˜‚

Power is back, and all my lights turned on because the old owners decided it was a good thing to connect them all with some knock off Google home thing from IKEA that doesn't like power outages. (IKEA, you are swedish, and should know all about power outages...)

• Heart
  • Haha
God thing I'm not having a contract with FerrariπŸ˜‚
Always reverse parking in my own driveway, just because it's easier to drive up, than to reverse up and make the turn I have half way up while reversing πŸ˜‚

Power is back, and all my lights turned on because the old owners decided it was a good thing to connect them all with some knock off Google home thing from IKEA that doesn't like power outages. (IKEA, you are swedish, and should know all about power outages...)
Country living! And winning! Glad you are back on the power grid

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why do we all do this?! πŸ˜‚

Ooh I didn’t clock that bit! Yuki does seem to be quite close with a lot of AT staff compared to Pierre so I could see that. Him and Josh the admin are always hanging out! I noticed when they were talking about Austria last year, Yuki asked Pierre why he didn’t join him in the lake and Pierre said β€œI was busy elsewhere remember” or something! Clearly being slaggy indoors πŸ˜‚
I didn't notice that either.

πŸ˜‚ about being slaggy indoors. He said something like he was busy and doing something better. I was wondering how he managed to find a hookup wherever they were as he'd mentioned it was a super private place. My husband said that Pierre would have definitely secured the hookup before he went or brought her with him. πŸ˜‚

*I feel like I've mentioned my husband in every post. I do normally speak to other people, not just him, but we've been travelling together & with each other all the time. πŸ˜†

I can't even tell if it's a name or just a number that comes up on his phone. It would make sense if Yuki was dating an employee as he does seem to spend time with the team outside of work.

• Heart
I didn't notice that either.

πŸ˜‚ about being slaggy indoors. He said something like he was busy and doing something better. I was wondering how he managed to find a hookup wherever they were as he'd mentioned it was a super private place. My husband said that Pierre would have definitely secured the hookup before he went or brought her with him. πŸ˜‚

*I feel like I've mentioned my husband in every post. I do normally speak to other people, not just him, but we've been travelling together & with each other all the time. πŸ˜†
This is the slaggy energy we need him to go back to! We want full Playboy Pedro! πŸ˜‚ It was deffo a hook-up cos they both went so coy and chuckling πŸ˜‚ And I love that your husband is also invested in the driver drama!

• Haha
This is the slaggy energy we need him to go back to! We want full Playboy Pedro! πŸ˜‚ It was deffo a hook-up cos they both went so coy and chuckling πŸ˜‚ And I love that your husband is also invested in the driver drama!
He had no choice. He was stuck in a car with me for 6 hours yesterday & had to listen to the podcast. Wouldn't be his first choice of car journey entertainment, but he is interested in the gossip because he's a busybody at heart. πŸ˜†

I also think that Yuki says something like 'sorry for interrupting' during the slaggy indoors part, but it's hard to hear him as he's not talking into the mic a lot of the time.

• Haha
He had no choice. He was stuck in a car with me for 6 hours yesterday & had to listen to the podcast. Wouldn't be his first choice of car journey entertainment, but he is interested in the gossip because he's a busybody at heart. πŸ˜†

I also think that Yuki says something like 'sorry for interrupting' during the slaggy indoors part, but it's hard to hear him as he's not talking into the mic a lot of the time.
Omg why are the pair of them just a comedy of errors?! πŸ˜‚ The thought of poor little Yuki walking in on Pierre doing the dirty with another Insta model 🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.