Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread but more importantly…HAPPY SUMMER BREAK!!!!!
Here is to 4 weeks of thirst traps and rumours…Pierre I’m counting on you. It’s time for the one big old

*inhales. exhales.screams.*

HOT SLAG ERA PIERRE SUMMMMERRRRRRR

*Kika, you seem normal and your Dad is fir hit for the next 4 weeks do us all a god damn favour and leave our Frenchie alone please and thank you
*And no I’m not going to mention the Ferrari strategy issues but big up Britcedes and Maxy

Reactions: 20
lets hope for more iconic moments over the summer break, last years break might be a bit difficult to beat though
Who are we putting bets on being the most feral? Not necessarily slaggy, but just feral

True but Lando is now able to publicly fondle Lu’s ass as much as he wants

Hoping for many photodumps and Dubai-esque reels

And no holding back from Jen Jen and Tom on leaking extra content
God it is really time for JenJen and Tom to shine isn’t it

Reactions: 4
Sending lots of love

Reactions: 5
all these people complaining that danny got fucked over with the tyres when he literally said he doesn't want a soft
https://giphy.com/pYI1hSqUdcBiw
I dont agree with people attacking the team but shouldnt they know the hard tyres were not the best choice for the race and tell him to give softs a go. Hards didnt work out for most people that pitted before Danny. Pit wall has more info than the drivers. Its almost like when they said to Lando 'what do you think about inters' when it was pouring down.

Reactions: 3
Hugs

Reactions: 4
Ahhh the good old days

Awwww ted “I love lily”
Same Ted. Same. Big fat mood.

Will be momentarily forgetting that news article come midnight for 24hrs xoxo

Reactions: 3

also look at these best friends waiting to be freed from their teams 🥹🥹

Reactions: 13
This is going to give me nightmares…like I genuinely can’t work out if that is a really good edit of Charles or not
Fallen Angel by Alexandre Cabanel, depicting Lucifer after being cast from heaven. Or in Charles' case, after being thrown from the top of WDC ranking

Reactions: 9
Excuse me Tattle and Stephen, this is not F1 related but considering this gentleman has been highly discussed by us before I fell the need to share.
WHY THE FUCK AM I ONLY JUST FINDING OUT THAT PAUL MESCAL CAN SING?????
IM FEELING SO MANY THOUGHTS I CANT PROCESS OMG 🥹
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Fallen Angel by Alexandre Cabanel, depicting Lucifer after being cast from heaven. Or in Charles' case, after being thrown from the top of WDC ranking
Thanks for the clarification

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.