Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at Facebook & twitter I think everyone is shocked
he couldn’t resist the large 💰💰 i’m sure 🤣

totally thought he’d stay with alpine tho as i was assuming he’d prioritize performance lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually shocked. Feels like a massive step down for Alonso. I thought it would be Alpine or bust for him. Clearly alpine refused to pay him as much as he wanted. And AM have just gone yes to whatever Fernando wanted given how quick this has happened.

So Piastri in at Alpine to confirm.

WTF! Is this genuine? Lance is going to HATE it!
Lance is gonna get fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Actually shocked. Feels like a massive step down for Alonso. I thought it would be Alpine or bust for him. Clearly alpine refused to pay him as much as he wanted. And AM have just gone yes to whatever Fernando wanted given how quick this has happened.

So Piastri in at Alpine to confirm.

Lance is gonna get fucked.
I want to like Aston Martin as a team but with Fernando and Lance AND Daddy Stroll there I will be unable to. Nando and Daddy Stroll will be an extremely interesting power dynamic....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ShooktView attachment 1462219

Oscar to Alpine then?
This has blown my mind. Did not see that coming. Surprised he's not stayed at Alpine but guess the multi year contract has cinched it for him. I hope AM are ready, though, he's a VERY different personality to Seb. Can't see him helping the mechanics or doing all the work for their initiatives, imagine Alonso visiting school and prisons???? Me either. Lance is going to have to get off his arse and take up some of the slack in that department.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf. Does the man not have a pension? Has he secretly gambled away every penny he has?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sort of means no silly season until next year when I think it could kick off in the drivers market. Think things are going to be fairly set as they are.

When he understands how crappy that Aston actually is 😅
He remembers the "GP2 engine" now meet the "GP2" chassis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sort of means no silly season until next year when I think it could kick off in the drivers market. Think things are going to be fairly set as they are.

He remembers the "GP2 engine" now meet the "GP2" chassis.
Well, in that case, let's spice things up a little for the backmarkers at Williams then; Latifi out, who's in?
And are we really sure it's going to be Oscar to Alpine?
DANIEL, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE AT HAPPINESS AGAIN, GO BACK TO ALPINE🙌🧡 (we already know he's looking good in pink!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I want to like Aston Martin as a team but with Fernando and Lance AND Daddy Stroll there I will be unable to. Nando and Daddy Stroll will be an extremely interesting power dynamic....
That's the thing. The team are brilliant. As a Brit they are a real heritage team, working hard to encourage more women to join them (I think they are aiming for 30% of their workforce to be female) , great initiatives and really good opportunities for their fans. But all of that is pointless with an unlikeable team. I mean I respect Fernando as a driver and am not someone who thinks he should retire just because he's 41, talent is talent at any age, but he's a trouble maker and has caused huge issues in teams before.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.