Formula 1 Wags #125

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was not looking to month without races, but now I feel I need it, we can have our Tattle chats here and enjoy ourselves, with calm nerves :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
yyyesss! i’ll do the fighting, you do the talking - then we can go for pasta and wine afterwards. watch your back mattia 🫡
Count me in!
I'll be fighting and telling curses in all kind of languages. And I'll be teaching you to say cheers in all kind of languages after! 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Pst; I need you to learn me some good Italian swears, and possibly some kid friendly phrases to use when we have Italians on stand like we had this week, all I could say to them was "ciao" and "grazie" (really wanted to say "grazie ragazzie, forzaferrari" and see their reaction😂)
Tbf they would probably love that seeing as everyone Italian is just born Tifosi 😂 I would’ve been thrown out the house growing up if I’d supported anyone but Ferrari! Good job my team is still Italian to keep my dad happy up there 👆😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sharl missing the perfect opportunity when they told him the car was fine to say “okay, so it’s you guys who are fucked then?” 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
To my disbelief, my dad seems to know who Toto is but came out with the comment “why would you look at a baby and name them Toto?” 😭😂
Like naming the kid Torger is any better 😂 that was the name of one of the older people living in my street, he was about 70 when I was born, 30 years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Damnit. It there were like 3 or 4 more laps there would be absolute chaos!!

Reactions: 3
Me & you both. I’m jumping on the Gunther ship while mick is still there!
I've jumped on the SteinerShip a while ago, Purely because of Mick, not the Egg. And now also because of Magnussen. (Again)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.