Formula 1 Wags #125

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me to charles as i pass ferrari hq 😭😭

(and to carlos too obvs but, like, afterwards)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
that's max's first time winning hungary right?
they played the long versions of the anthems today or am i delirious... pretty sure they haven't played that much of my anthem except well spielberg and monaco

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ffs I just spat my brew everywhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ OUR MEN ARE TRAPPED IN TOXIC TEAMS.
🀣🀣

both of us crouched by the motorhomes, palms to glass: I’M GONNA GET YOU OUT OF THERE, I PROMISE YOU.

and our men are best friends! we should basically form our own team where they are loved and appreciated and made to post constant thirst traps but in like an encouraging way.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same, Yuki is just a tad too young for me, so he can stay home with you, Stephen ❀
He is only 4 years younger than me, so I can get away with Yuki. And Pierre will basically be in charge of me.

And Pierre will just end up simping for Yuki even though he pretends not to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait i was able to watch part of the race but not the end. And when i leave Charles was ahead of Max after their 2nd pitstop what happened to him after that for him to finish so far behind ?!?!? Did Ferrari do their Ferrari things once again??

Screenshot_20220707-185155_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
🀣🀣

both of us crouched by the motorhomes, palms to glass: I’M GONNA GET YOU OUT OF THERE, I PROMISE YOU.

and our men are best friends! we should basically form our own team where they are loved and appreciated and made to post constant thirst traps but in like an encouraging way.
Between me, you, @alnfitzg and @1millionjellybeans we can totally fund a Gasly/Leclerc super team to rescue our men! We’ll base ourselves in Paris and can sit around drinking wine and asking them to take their tops off WITH POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He is only 4 years younger than me, so I can get away with Yuki. And Pierre will basically be in charge of me.

And Pierre will just end up simping for Yuki even though he pretends not to.
I have a hard limit on guys born after 1998, not going there. πŸ˜‚ I even feel like 1998 is going a bit too far for my liking. 1997 Is okay. πŸ˜…
Pierre is only one year younger than me, so I'll be able to handle that, and I sure hope he is able to be in charge of me and my bratty attitudeπŸ₯΅πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait i was able to watch part of the race but not the end. And when i leave Charles was ahead of Max after their 2nd pitstops what happened to him after that for him to finish so far behind ?!?!? Did Ferrari do their Ferrari things once again??

View attachment 1460492
basically: YES Ferrari did their thing, I am not really able to put it all in words in detail, but strategy, not the car, not mechanical, not Sharl, strategy

Reactions: 6
It’s the way whenever Max makes a joke or finds something funny he looks to the people around him to see if their laughing πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.