Formula 1 Wags #125

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s a good job summer break is now because I cannot cope with any more Ferrari stupidity

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lando being the only car left on lead lap. What a guy. Gutted though as he did all that hard work to just equal the same number of points as alpine.

I hate to say it but this is where Daniel not being on the pace is really hurting McLaren.

Reactions: 8
Seb in P10
Lewis fastest lap
I prefer to hear Max's radio without hearing Christian Horner, he sounds almost identical every time

Edit: imagine no DRS problems for Lewis yesterday, if he started higher he would have won
I don't want to jinx it, but Merc win this season must happen

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lando best of the rest again 🥳 but very depressing that that is the maximum he can achieve without something going wrong upfront 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lando best of the rest again 🥳 but very depressing that that is the maximum he can achieve without something going wrong upfront 😭
At some point I'm gonna be like Lewis when be retires be replaced by Lando. If McLaren can't give him the car he deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tbf they would probably love that seeing as everyone Italian is just born Tifosi 😂 I would’ve been thrown out the house growing up if I’d supported anyone but Ferrari! Good job my team is still Italian to keep my dad happy up there 👆😂
The worst thing is, you can actually tell if people are Italian, I even had this little kid just looking shocked when I told her "grazie" before leaving 😂
You are also able to tell if people are Spanish, I had a few of them too 😂

And I had the cutest Scottish/Thai boy on stand. He was the cutest, and so curious 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lando being the only car left on lead lap. What a guy. Gutted though as he did all that hard work to just equal the same number of points as alpine.

I hate to say it but this is where Daniel not being on the pace is really hurting McLaren.
Safe to say Alpine had the better strategy today

Reactions: 1
Now off to get my popcorn ready for all the mudslinging at Ferrari and for Helmut’s snarky comments about Checo.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well it’s a good job summer break is now because I cannot cope with any more Ferrari stupidity
i will have gone straight through the denial curve and be back at “hope” by the time the break is over 🤣 please everyone remind me of this moment.

• Haha
Ferrari what the actual- Max started 10th and did a 360 spin mid race and you still couldn’t even get on the podium, nevermind win. Embarrassing!

Reactions: 5
Every time I think I don't mind Max as much as I used to they cut to him hugging and laughing with Karen and Helmet 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.