Formula 1 Wags #125

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I AM NOT A SKY Q OR SKY GLASS CUSTOMER, I DO NOT WANT TO CATCH UP 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf Carlos may still get a podium and you’re not even going to be in the garage for it? duck off Mattia, absolute grade A tosser.
i say again, if i see him in the street it’s on SIGHT.

i don’t speak italian mattia BUT I WILL LEARN.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s happened to Daniel? He was running with Lando and now he’s 14th??
Crashed with Stroll, then got swallowed up by the softer tyre runners behind, still has a 5 second penalty to come and Mick is within that currently 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but Binotto just pissing off before the race has finished is not it, they really need to get their tit together
#TeamPrincipalequality 🙌 we would give Karen hell so Binotto deserves it as well!

• Heart
I’m sorry but Binotto just pissing off before the race has finished is not it, they really need to get their tit together
it speaks volumes for how they feel about carlos too tbh :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Two Mercedes drivers, Max and a Red Bull rep on the podium, feels like it's gonna be awkward. I'm sure someone has shown Mercedes Max's interview slagging Mercedes off.

Ferrari what on earth is this tit show! Glad I’m not a ferrari fan.
Go Lando making that horrible hard tyre work. What’s happened to Daniel? He was running with Lando and now he’s 14th??
he bumped into lance and then got obertaken by both astons and pierre apparently too

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Binotto is back on the put wall. He just went to fook kick some doors

• Haha
#TeamPrincipalequality 🙌 we would give Karen hell so Binotto deserves it as well!
Absolutely, as much as Karen gets on my tits he does know how to manage a team, Binotto on the other hand….

• Haha
i say again, if i see him in the street it’s on SIGHT.

i don’t speak italian mattia BUT I WILL LEARN.
I have a whole vocabulary of swears and gestures in the bank thanks to my Italian dad. Let’s ‘ave ittttt! 🥊

• Haha
will it be the weekend when Ferrari drivers will loose it in the interviews and say something about the team strategy LOL

• Haha
I have a whole vocabulary of swears and gestures in the bank thanks to my Italian dad. Let’s ‘ave ittttt! 🥊
yyyesss! i’ll do the fighting, you do the talking - then we can go for pasta and wine afterwards. watch your back mattia 🫡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.