Formula 1 Wags #125

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between me, you, @alnfitzg and @1millionjellybeans we can totally fund a Gasly/Leclerc super team to rescue our men! We’ll base ourselves in Paris and can sit around drinking wine and asking them to take their tops off WITH POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT.
LET’S DO IT.

team jellyblondeaidfitz.

we can workshop the name in between the thirst traps 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Uhhh! Norwegian commentator Atle Guldbrandsen just said what we all want to say: "Is is about time that Mattia just leaves Ferrari like he left the garage today?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Mattia behind the camera in the media pen making sure his drivers don’t say anything bad about the team like
7D9CA0BB-7B64-4FCC-A98D-7591147F23A8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charles saying that they need to get better and is really disappointed in the whole race. He was asked straight out if he was angry at Ferrari for their strategy today πŸ˜… Didn't seem happy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My blood is boiling again πŸ˜‘ i love you Danny but people in the comments are 🀬🀬🀬 Daniel let the team decide which tyres he should take . Then Daniel said there is no way he can finish on soft. And people still you fucked him again bla bla . Lando had a better strategy . No, Lando had clean air and alo 20 seconds behind .

Reactions: 11
This calls for emosh friendship montage πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ

aw man they put in the clip where charles was like β€œi will never let anyone put barriers between our friendship!” and now i’m emotional again 😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
New thread guys!

Oh balls double thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.