Formula 1 Wags #125

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Quali day 🏎
High chance of rain 🌧
Chaos coming soon 😂
Happy new thread ❤🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Choosing to kick off this thread with the most delightful content that I found on my tumblr dash today. Petition for all drivers to wear shorter shorts
tumblr_4a439557a46a97da36ceb6b6de445cbb_b1867855_1280.jpg

tumblr_7fd440b7ae2cbd2a6c93da128eaaa781_53e1da3b_1280.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ain’t it just I’ve unfollowed a friend people I know, I can’t be dealing with that
It's especially tough when it's someone you know in real life. I had to block or unfriend alot of people from work on Facebook because of some of the stuff they were saying 🤢 makes me wonder what they say about me behind my back if these are the things they are comfortable putting out in public

Reactions: 8
Well this sums up how I have felt since Thursday 🤣

Happy new thread people, still can't believe I'm missing tomorrow. God knows how many threads there will be by 9pm 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Off out for lunch soon but hoping to be back for quali chaos! Can’t miss the last race spam weekend for a month!

Yukinooooo! I love that he has Tattle representation now 😍
I will not rest till I convert yall to Yukism, let this short thicc king into your lives Tattle!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
and there she is again with harassing lu and saying she is manipulating lando
Screenshot_20220730_121504_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220730_121513_com.instagram.android.jpg

well some people don't want to hold hands in public you muppet
Screenshot_20220730_120701_com.instagram.android.jpg

oh yeah sure, and you were on the greece trip or what? lu comes across shy enough to not talk to people she doesn't know that well let alone bodyshame someone

• Haha
  • Sick
and there she is again with harassing lu and saying she is manipulating lando
View attachment 1457757View attachment 1457758
well some people don't want to hold hands in public you muppet
View attachment 1457761
oh yeah sure, and you were on the greece trip or what? lu comes across shy enough to not talk to people she doesn't know that well let alone bodyshame someone
Uggghhhhh, I really feel we should all just report, block and ignore, I know for one I feel a lot better not seeing this shite daily 😂😂

This horrible human does not deserve even a second of our time

• Heart
Happy new thread!

To add my 2p to the burning of Lewis's merch. It's for sure rooted in racism. We don't see them having such a reaction to Charles fans. These 'fans' are bringing a football casual mentality to F1, with their flares and drunken loutishness and it's just not acceptable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.