Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Drivers parade update - Lewis is the most beautiful BY FAR :love: all of them are somehow so much prettier than on tv but Lewis is on another level

Max received a lot boos 🙄 from like million Ferrari fans around us 😆
That's the first "inchident" I saw in 3 days, hopefully last (off track) 😅

1.5h to go 🐧🔥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

CeCesworld

VIP Member
0558657D-757D-4AD3-9EBC-440798CB48DC.jpeg

Had three of these over the last couple of days. Little victories against Cinnahun and her venom.
Noticed more people are calling her out across other pages though so let’s hope the tide is turning. Disgusting human being. I don’t care how old she is. She is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

monza

VIP Member
I'm wearing long pants, undershirt, 2 tshirts, thick long sleeved shirt, flag as scarf and a hat
Absolutely freezing despite that
🐧 🐧 🐧 🐧

Edit: oh stop with sad reactions, I never been happier 😂 can't wait for drivers parade, I'll lose my voice because of screaming 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Choosing to kick off this thread with the most delightful content that I found on my tumblr dash today. Petition for all drivers to wear shorter shorts
tumblr_4a439557a46a97da36ceb6b6de445cbb_b1867855_1280.jpg

tumblr_7fd440b7ae2cbd2a6c93da128eaaa781_53e1da3b_1280.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Well, it has been a day, hasn't it?! Go out for the day and don't get to watch FP3 or quali live and then not only does Latifi go fastest in FP3 but George Russell only bloody well goes and gets his first pole! I have to leave mine at about 2:30pm tomorrow to get to Wembley so I am gonna have to try extra hard to not get spoilered for the race!

Formula E was great fun. Can confirm that it is bumper cars and the sound of that bodywork smashing as people try and biff each other out the way is quite loud! We were sat in the big stand in the attack mode hairpin so we saw a lot of action. So pleased Jake won, the crowd was very much cheering for him the loudest 😊

A few pics from the pit walk....

JEV...can confirm he is very French and handsome.
20220730_124005.jpg

Jake signed my mum's hat for her.
20220730_124714.jpg

He's looking right at me 🥰
20220730_124717.jpg

And now I need a shower (it was hot and plastic chairs = serious back sweat) and some dinner and waiting for the quali highlights to come on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

aidil

VIP Member
This makes my blood boil. They act like he is a piece of meat 🤬
What the actual fuck?! How entitled can people be?! If you walked up to someone in the street and grabbed them like that it would be assault. How is it suddenly okay to do it when the person is a famous athlete? He doesn’t owe people anything! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 15