Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha i was just gonna say i hope he didn’t disappoint you too much by being second! 🤣
Charles got another pole!

Sebastian’s brother just posted this!!
Just seen someone else has posted too!
given Fabian is a racing driver could seb be announcing he’s creating a lower league team! Would be the perfectbreak away from f1.. a carbon and fuel neutral Sustainability team
I'm crying.... cause it makes so much sense and I'm sad

Reactions: 7
Charles got another pole!

I'm crying.... cause it makes so much sense and I'm sad
I hope it’s that but let’s remember he announced his Ferrari move off his own back on their birthday weekend to duck with them 😂 could this be his retirement announcement wanting to go out in his own words and not by a PR of Aston martin

• Heart
Reactions: 14
After all this the announcement will be he’s adopting a beehive from Czechoslovak

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like Lando’s got his hands on Lu’s Suspicious Antwerp freebies 😅

31938F8E-3985-4DE1-B44C-4D030B1B90E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This reminds me of when Beyoncé hyped up a big announcement. Her fans thought it was a new album, turned out that her announcement was she was a vegan 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
500k for Seb... hes definitely hitting the million by the end of this weekend

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.