Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rich people and their dramatic candles always crack me up. 🤣🤣🤣. Like it’s an entire damn firework on the cake.

But what kind of cake do you think that is?? 🤤 I need a snack.
So looked into this and its possibly caramel cake which I'll take

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
* Not the one driving. My husband is. Driving in Ireland terrifies me. Narrow winding roads with people doing 100kph.
This is my commute to work this week, or at least parts of it😂 Some of it is a highway where we can drive 90, but everyone is up in 110 😅

Good luck with the drive today❤

I'll see you all in 12-14 hours. Can't wait to catch up while eating pizza, drinking wine and watching quali when I get home ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doing my job for one last time before I’m off for the day:
Rain is set to begin in about four hours, until 9 pm local time, honestly wouldn’t rule out quali being delayed if the rain is heavy but it’s hard to reschedule with all the feeder series taking place as well
Also, rain on Sunday at about 11am until 4 pm, with a probability of about 40%

(and I‘m gonna miss it… sigh)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We weren't planning to go anyway 😅
I told you, wattpad or nothing

Everything is so great 🥰🥰

AND MCLAREN HAS THE PRETTIEST LIVERY BY FAR
(It really does, my brother agrees and he isn't biased as I am 💁‍♀️)

This would come handy

Come on McLaren, I did your drivers many many favours here on tattle 💁‍♀️
Bahaha i love you 😂😂😂 wattpad or nothing 😂😂😂
Enjoy every minute 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
BIG back to school vibes 🤣
Morning everyone. So much motorsport on today 😃. Heading to my sons football (soccer) match then back home to get ready for qualifying. What are they voting for ??

Reactions: 5
This sounds chaotic. I have a really long drive tomorrow. Going to add this to my Spotify downloads.

* Not the one driving. My husband is. Driving in Ireland terrifies me. Narrow winding roads with people doing 100kph.
You'll be grand driving as long as you take care in this area

Rich people and their dramatic candles always crack me up. 🤣🤣🤣. Like it’s an entire damn firework on the cake.

But what kind of cake do you think that is?? 🤤 I need a snack.
My Mam loves those candles 😂😂 it's like new years eve fir everyone's birthday

you heard it here first guys.. that's why danny won't be with mclaren next year 😔
View attachment 1457250
WTF with the health misinformation?? Jesus wept

BIG back to school vibes 🤣
Teachers in the background shouting pass the sheets around, make sure everyone has one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fernando’s stomach tattoo… any ideas? Google only wants to show me the samurai. It must be relatively new as doesn’t appear in these glorious Renault era top slaglonso pics

C2FD0177-B101-44AA-8731-178E54DB63D9.jpeg

Which led me down this rabbit hole of him only having one pectoral muscle and now I can’t not notice

FD8CB66F-7BDA-491F-A19E-EA35727009FB.png

Which then led me to realise Nandypandy has had a LOT of hot girlfriends.

Its not even 9am:oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Morning everyone. So much motorsport on today 😃. Heading to my sons football (soccer) match then back home to get ready for qualifying. What are they voting for ??
Would they be voting on new co director for the drivers union to replace Seb?

Reactions: 6
IDK how people can pretend racism isn't a huge reason behind this kind of tit. Lewis is 6th in the ranking, no threat to Max's title, hasn't even spoken about him that much this year, yet they're out here burning merch and acting like rabid dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
this is like cult activity. very annoying how it keeps happening at every race
Like are they going out, buying Lewis Hamilton merch and then burning it? So they are still giving their money to Hamilton/Mercedes, and wasting their money by burning the merch.

Well, nobody ever said these people were intelligent.

But a huge racism thing, burning books, burning flags, burning homes etc. All it is is aggressive behaviour designed to intimidate and subjugate someone. Lewis doesn't deserve all this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.