Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume from the comments on Kym’s post that cinnamon is running her mouth again 🙄

8C0B620D-9CD5-449B-8C60-5690620B01B3.jpeg

this whole drive it out thing f1 has been pushing this morning is absolutely pointless when we know social media does absolutely nothing with what we report

Reactions: 9
She wore the
PiNK WATCH
Looking forward to more shoes
But if this outfit makes it through the day I am going to really be impressed with her skill as a model
Yeah but she has no taste for dressing up. She is a little girl wanting to be stylist, elegant and sexy at the same time. definitely the queen of outfits is kelly.
Isa and Carmen have really good looking but they are very classic.

Cha doesn’t know where the wind blows (like her boyfriend), lily is very American style girl, Elena -no words for her outfits, really disgusting-. Sandra its gipsy. Maybe i could say that heidi has a good style too. But definitely they need and stylists

I assume from the comments on Kym’s post that cinnamon is running her mouth again 🙄

View attachment 1457604

this whole drive it out thing f1 has been pushing this morning is absolutely pointless when we know social media does absolutely nothing with what we report
Yes I made a comment too. I think she deleted her message.

Reactions: 7
Yeah but she has no taste for dressing up. She is a little girl wanting to be stylist, elegant and sexy at the same time. definitely the queen of outfits is kelly.

Cha doesn’t know where the wind blows (like her boyfriend), lily is very American style girl, Elena -no words for her outfits, really disgusting-. Sandra its gipsy. Maybe i could say that heidi has a good style too. But definitely they need and stylists
To be honest I think you’re a bit out of line with some of these comments. Many members will say whether they like an outfit etc but I think you should really consider your choice of words. As a rule we try to be supportive of the WAGs on our threads.

Reactions: 20
Valtteri driving on a bike parallel to us in the car 😂

Bucket hat game is still strong, even on the rain 😅

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

No taste, disgusting, gipsy? Wow. Completely disagree.

Seems a good time to post this. I mean, I hope there's actions as well as words but it's a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I agree Lu could do with a stylist for formal events but I think she dresses appropriately for her age and isn't trying to be something she isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No taste, disgusting, gipsy? Wow. Completely disagree.

Seems a good time to post this. I mean, I hope there's actions as well as words but it's a start.
Wow woww okayyy guys hajahah im not trying to offend anyone gipsy at least in Spain its to say someone that is hippie, its a gipsy style u know? Like in Shakira song. No taste its unrespectful word, sorry if you think that but here i listen worst commments like this. So please dont put put of context my words. And reaaaaaally sorry if my words offend to someone thats not my intention

Reactions: 5
I agree Lu could do with a stylist for formal events but I think she dresses appropriately for her age and isn't trying to be something she isn't.
yeah she dresses young because she IS young. same style as every girl i see at uni

Reactions: 12
Wow woww okayyy guys hajahah im not trying to offend anyone gipsy at least in Spain its to say someone that is hippie, its a gipsy style u know? Like in Shakira song. No taste its unrespectful word, sorry if you think that but here i listen worst commments like this. So please dont put put of context my words. And reaaaaaally sorry if my words offend to someone thats not my intention
For future reference Bohemian/hippie/indie are all words that get that vibe across. I know gypsy is still common in many parts of the world but many people of Roma ancestor consider it a slur so best to avoid using it

Reactions: 14
To be honest I think you’re a bit out of line with some of these comments. Many members will say whether they like an outfit etc but I think you should really consider your choice of words. As a rule we try to be supportive of the WAGs on our threads.
Im not criticising anyone im just giving my opinion of how they dress. Not how they are. Please dont mix things. And i repeat, i saw here more offensive comments than mine of how kelly wants the money of all drivers or more comments like that. This comments are offensive, not mine giving an opinion about how they dress or their taste because they could think or you that im not well dressed and for me its okay! Not offending me! So stop being like that…

Reactions: 2
For future reference Bohemian/hippie/indie are all words that get that vibe across. I know gypsy is still common in many parts of the world but many people of Roma ancestor consider it a slur so best to avoid using it
okay so here in Spain gipsy or hippie style its a fashion style typical of Ibiza for example and itts really cool indeed. We are a very inclusive country with people of all races and with a lot of sense of humor with no offense. Maybe in other places you have to be more prudential with this comments beacuse they are still an offensive comments. But I repeat even in Zara you could find dresses called gipsy dresses.

Reactions: 3
Just to point out....the video wasn't aimed at you. It posted on the bottom of my original comment but was aimed at the racist bullshit thats happening in Hungary.
That said, as someone else has pointed out the term gypsy is seen as a slur here in the UK so be careful using it on social media platforms especially when it's in a not very nice context. I'm sure you weren't meaning to be offensive but obviously there are people from lots of different countries and cultures on here.

Reactions: 9
IDK how people can pretend racism isn't a huge reason behind this kind of tit. Lewis is 6th in the ranking, no threat to Max's title, hasn't even spoken about him that much this year, yet they're out here burning merch and acting like rabid dogs.
It’s gonna end up like football soon “home and away” end, so each team will have a section rather than mixed if this carry’s on

Reactions: 4
Just to point out....the video wasn't aimed at you. It posted on the bottom of my original comment but was more aimed at the racist bullshit thats happening in Hungary.
That said, as someone else has pointed out the term gypsy is seen as a slur here in the UK so be careful using it on social media platforms especially when it's in a not very nice context. I'm sure you weren't meaning to be offensive but obviously there are people from lots of different countries and cultures on here.
Okay im going to be more careful. But here in Spain gypsy its a cool word. It the Ibiza style. Gypsy and hippie son now you know my point of view. You all like Ibiza isnt it? So its really cool

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.