Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having looked at the weather forecast I am wondering if I will miss that much track action whilst out at the E-prix tomorrow! I hope those who are at the Hungaroring have emergency ponchos and spare pants at the ready.

I am meeting my mum at the Excel in the morning and she doesn't usually do trains without someone else with her so I am hoping that with it only being one change that she can't get too lost! I also managed to sign up to go in the pit lane/autograph session halfway through the day so maybe I will have some driver pics to share.
How exciting!! Have fun

I'm calling it a day, i'm going to see ed sheeran in Paris tomorrow (i'm so excited) but i will need to wake up really early and i still need to pack a few things 🙈 I won't be able to see any racing this weekend or catch on the threads here. Enjoy your weekend and the last race before summer break everyone✌
@monza I hope you have an amazing time at the track ❤

Have a great time!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is probably been discussed but seeing Creepy Kym posting the drivers’ accommodation really bothers me… like I understand many fans are already around, but why not give some sense of privacy to those who are involved 😤 it’s like adding fuel to fire honestly

ECC591DF-90DF-4ADE-A425-6FE275F89D2D.jpg

ANDDDD to all of you lovelies who are travelling this weekend - have a safe and great trip 🥳 hope the weather will be lovely wherever y’all will be and your luggages make it to your destinations 🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@monza they cancelled meet and great 😭 nooo i hope you will find another way to see Daniel ❤ Have fun love 🧡🧡

• Sad
  • Heart
I can’t with them 💀

This sounds chaotic. I have a really long drive tomorrow. Going to add this to my Spotify downloads.

* Not the one driving. My husband is. Driving in Ireland terrifies me. Narrow winding roads with people doing 100kph.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
PIERRE HIVE
he's officially asked
In black and white
*but like doing the same for mclaren is cool too.
Screenshot_20220729-182607_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@monza they cancelled meet and great 😭 nooo i hope you will find another way to see Daniel ❤ Have fun love 🧡🧡
We weren't planning to go anyway 😅
I told you, wattpad or nothing

Everything is so great 🥰🥰

AND MCLAREN HAS THE PRETTIEST LIVERY BY FAR
(It really does, my brother agrees and he isn't biased as I am 💁‍♀️)

Yeah same 🥹 we need McLaren paddock ticket for her 😂
This would come handy

Come on McLaren, I did your drivers many many favours here on tattle 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Not sure if we talk about this dumb instagram account here anymore but i saw this comment first when I opened Quadrant's IG post. When is she gonna stop spreading her hatred everywhere? It's getting annoying and it makes me feel really bad for Lando and Luisa, I hope they've blocked all of her accounts already.

View attachment 1456769
View attachment 1456775

And Miss Cinnamon's 34th account! had! to have! her say! as well 😂😂
Why is a model at a professional shoot?!?! The bleeping audacity!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Meanwhile Lando and Luisa remain unbothered, moisturized, flourishing, and in their lane while they celebrate their son’s birthday this weekend. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alfa Romeo had someone working hard all week for this.
he's saved from the sausage factory!
Screenshot_20220729-191440_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
IS THAT BANKAI?!!!!!

View attachment 1456818

update: It is!! I’m almost more excited about this than I am about Lu being there 😂

View attachment 1456820
So wholesome. I’m so glad he’s getting to experience this. So nice of Lando to not only get him tickets but give him a whole VIP experience. 🥰

Although BanKai may be just excited to meet Max as he is Lando. I don’t know if you ever listen to his streams, I do occasionally, and he loves him some Max Fewtrell. 🤣🤣

Meanwhile Lando and Luisa remain unbothered, moisturized, flourishing, and in their lane while they celebrate their son’s birthday this weekend. 🥰
Took me a while to think who’s the son… oh, it’s Max F. 😆

• Haha
you heard it here first guys.. that's why danny won't be with mclaren next year 😔
Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 11.00.14 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.