Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you Minttu for being such a hype girl - i appreciate your reply so much... i will give you a link once i decide something is good enough to put on soundcloud (without leaking my identity hopefully😂)
thanks again ❤❤

thank you Stephen - those are some very wise words... i will most definitely give it a go ❤
Waaah! What kind of music are you making?
❤ I didn't even think to ask about that 😂😂

But please share if you feel like it❤

I'm just hyping up everyone at this point, anyone else needs a peptalk? I have some spare time tomorrow, some time after 20 😂 (I can't wait to just collapse on my couch tomorrow, knowing I'm almost in vacation mode, just have to put in some expenses and my travels, but I'll do that on Sunday 😅 tomorrow is for wine and hyping up anyone who needs it🙈)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you think he could have a get out clause or is it a done deal?
He has a get-out clause where if a team higher than Alphatauri in the constructor's championship wants him, he can leave. But tbh I think he'd still stick with AT for another year even if AM called on him. Rn the hope is that them being able to buy Red Bull parts means next year's car won't be such a piece of crap and he's in a team where he has seniority and they work around him. Doubt he'd want to deal with Papa Stroll shenanigans or sign himself over to another backmarker team when his ambition is to work his way up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
my toy mouse research failed, but I learned a lot of other stuff and looked at some gifs so it was worth it anyway. that's what researches are all about. :ROFLMAO:

so thank you @maisie20 for posting the first picture here :)

I will continue my research another time, or maybe the internet will find this information for me and we'll finally know.
Or maybe someone will ask Sharl about it. My provisional theory is that it was gifted to him together with these woolen shorts he wore yesterday :ROFLMAO:;) but I am expecting to be proven wrong LOL

I also have a gif, I promise this will be the last time today, but motion adds dramatic effect LOL

goodnight and see you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The power that team has over grown men continues to astound me. Gaslight central. Run like the bleeping wind, Pierre!
It's Marko...he's the crypt keeper I'm telling you! I think Seb is the only driver who has left there unscathed tbh...
Do you think he could have a get out clause or is it a done deal?
God knows...my guess is it's water tight. Again, Marko at work...he doesn't want Gasly but he doesn't want anyone else to have him.
Marko bad. He needs to go back to The Wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has a get-out clause where if a team higher than Alphatauri in the constructor's championship wants him, he can leave. But tbh I think he'd still stick with AT for another year even if AM called on him. Rn the hope is that them being able to buy Red Bull parts means next year's car won't be such a piece of crap and he's in a team where he has seniority and they work around him. Doubt he'd want to deal with Papa Stroll shenanigans or sign himself over to another backmarker team when his ambition is to work his way up
It's Marko...he's the crypt keeper I'm telling you! I think Seb is the only driver who has left there unscathed tbh...

God knows...my guess is it's water tight. Again, Marko at work...he doesn't want Gasly but he doesn't want anyone else to have him.
Marko bad. He needs to go back to The Wall.
Ugh I feel for him atm he’s a bit stuck just hope you can find his way out

my toy mouse research failed, but I learned a lot of other stuff and looked at some gifs so it was worth it anyway. that's what researches are all about. :ROFLMAO:

so thank you @maisie20 for posting the first picture here :)

I will continue my research another time, or maybe the internet will find this information for me and we'll finally know.
Or maybe someone will ask Sharl about it. My provisional theory is that it was gifted to him together with these woolen shorts he wore yesterday :ROFLMAO:;) but I am expecting to be proven wrong LOL

I also have a gif, I promise this will be the last time today, but motion adds dramatic effect LOL

goodnight and see you!
Haha the body kind of looks like a Lego man but the head looks like Disney. Didn’t the Ferrari boys do voice acting in a Disney movie? Could be a gift from Disney?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Okay, one last thing from me before I go to bed.

I actually met someone today who is a recent fan, showed her some of our conversations, she laughed at us, telling us that we are crazy to thirst over (almost) anyone and everything that has to do with F1.
She is, in her own words "an alpha tauri girl", with a little crush on Pierre.

You guys have to idea how many times I almost said Slagy to her instead of Pierre 😂😂
And me explaining to her that I've been a Ferrari fan for 20 years, but also cheering for Mercedes, McLaren, Haas and Seb and Slagy (duck, I mean Pierre). She was shocked(she was also shocked by the fact that we are able to thirst over Toto, but I mean, come on he is the definition of a DILF😍). And I told her about me crying in my car while watching Sebs vid yesterday before driving home 😅 We bonded just over our love of Whora the Explora today 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
pretty sure it’s a customized bearbrick!! they’re super cute. tiny figurines for rich people hahaha
4A490304-7935-4B34-9533-5E9D71EB5044.jpeg
9C2199BC-68AE-4AF1-AFF9-32A7DB8CCEE2.jpeg
8A9F16D3-849D-44A7-A48B-BA6BEAB54AA3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure if we talk about this dumb instagram account here anymore but i saw this comment first when I opened Quadrant's IG post. When is she gonna stop spreading her hatred everywhere? It's getting annoying and it makes me feel really bad for Lando and Luisa, I hope they've blocked all of her accounts already.

1659129672634.png

1659129753051.png

And Miss Cinnamon's 34th account! had! to have! her say! as well 😂😂

• Haha
Not sure if we talk about this dumb instagram account here anymore but i saw this comment first when I opened Quadrant's IG post. When is she gonna stop spreading her hatred everywhere? It's getting annoying and it makes me feel really bad for Lando and Luisa, I hope they've blocked all of her accounts already.

View attachment 1456769
View attachment 1456775

Ah so that’s what everyone was replying to, they all have me blocked so I could only see the nice people supporting Lu, was confused on the context but assumed it would be our fav person and I was correct 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1456769
View attachment 1456775

her account doesn’t lie! she really has nothing to do! ☺

Reactions: 5
IS THAT BANKAI?!!!!!

41D49401-6B27-4CA1-A570-44DBD1F5C028.jpeg

update: It is!! I’m almost more excited about this than I am about Lu being there 😂

124D1AAF-E6B3-4C1D-91FB-FC1AAA655855.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
oh, my, I checked the thread last time before closing my computer and indeed it seems like it is, thanks!!!!!:love::love::love:
you’re welcome!! the disney eyes threw me off but i’ve seen their KAWS collection before (don’t search up the prices unless you want to cry) and it reminded me of it 😂

IS THAT BANKAI?!!!!!

View attachment 1456818

update: It is!! I’m almost more excited about this than I am about Lu being there 😂

View attachment 1456820
yesss. his tweet from earlier haha

• Heart
Made me tear up a little at least ❤

but that could also be the one glass of wine I took, literally one of two things on my mind the last 30 minutes of my drive home. The second thing was sex. Guess I know what my body needs when it's feeling down 😅 Sex and wine. At least I always have 50% of it available 😂
I have one well gin and am waoting on the other LEATHER MAT IS A GO 😉😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
But why?

Is quadrant starting a rally team
No, it’s just the latest launch is called ‘off road’ so it fits the theme, like the last one was ‘jet fuel’ and they did the shoot with a jet

If they did make a team though that would be sick and also incredibly chaotic 😂 Lando 100% wants to drive one but that would require some very special permission from McLaren which I don’t think they would do for risk of him getting hurt

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.