Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel like i make this exact post every time he’s with fans… but lando genuinely looks 12 here 💀💀
6FC4811B-BC01-4B25-B23E-0E9B8FF44ECD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh, I’m liking the look of this

And respectfully, her ass looks fantastic in those jeans 👀😂
Baby's first beige debut
And it's gonna pour
Oh no lu... heels too
No way this outfit makes it through the rain
1659170109804.png

But yes. Thar ass lookin good

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IDK how people can pretend racism isn't a huge reason behind this kind of tit. Lewis is 6th in the ranking, no threat to Max's title, hasn't even spoken about him that much this year, yet they're out here burning merch and acting like rabid dogs.
It’s abhorrent. These fans are toxic and this behaviour needed serious condemnation. There is 100% a racist element. And it’s not helped by Max’s behaviour and the statements he (and Horner, Marko and Jos) made last year and continue to make this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IDK how people can pretend racism isn't a huge reason behind this kind of tit. Lewis is 6th in the ranking, no threat to Max's title, hasn't even spoken about him that much this year, yet they're out here burning merch and acting like rabid dogs.
Not again. Honestly, it's a bleeping disgrace and I bet tit all gets done about it. F1 really needs to clamp down on this behaviour otherwise it's going to lose alot of the fans it's trying to bring in, and let's be honest, who's money they want. They need to actually do something rather than just saying it's bad. God knows how Lewis will feel when Seb isn't there, the one driver who has consistently been an ally to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh they are so happy 😭😭🥰

They had a good night!
But what about Max?
Also this analysis of the Quadrant merch is brilliant

Reactions: 2
Did Checo’s sneezing get posted on here yesterday? Made me laugh just seeing his helmet and this crazy sneezing fit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wore the
PiNK WATCH
Looking forward to more shoes
But if this outfit makes it through the day I am going to really be impressed with her skill as a model

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doing my job for one last time before I’m off for the day:
Rain is set to begin in about four hours, until 9 pm local time, honestly wouldn’t rule out quali being delayed if the rain is heavy but it’s hard to reschedule with all the feeder series taking place as well
Also, rain on Sunday at about 11am until 4 pm, with a probability of about 40%

(and I‘m gonna miss it… sigh)
Shame you’ll miss the fun but I suspect if the rain is as forecast quali will be tomorrow. I know what you’re saying about feeder series but there’s precedent for F1 to be prioritised in these situations and the feeder series just don’t happen. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Hope they get booted out, that's bleeping disgusting

this is like cult activity. very annoying how it keeps happening at every race
It's not cult activity, it's white supremacy and racism. Not saying cult activity is better but call it what it is.
I can't think of another instance where a driver has had their merchandise burnt by a competitors fans

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.