Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact he done it in English and then in German ❤ I still think something else has gone on also to push this announcement all eyes will be on Aston Martin over the summer break. Do they take a rookie…. Or take Danny Ric! I have been saying this for a while, clearly mclaren and Daniel ain’t working anymore. Daniel wants to stay in the sport, that vegas race.
Not sure about a rookie, no offence Lance but I’m not sure if he’s capable of helping a rookie along 😬😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine Seb didn’t tell anyone at Aston he is retiring and they found out on Instagram lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think AM will sign a rookie, I can’t see any of the established drivers on the grid going there willingly and deal with their BS

Reactions: 11
Now they're talking about Seb and Pierre just shared the nicest story about how when he won his GP2 title but didn't get an F1 chance he was very disheartened and called Seb for advice and Seb talked to him for an hour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh Seb. I love how he has matured and progressed from his early racing days. Using his platform for good and not being afraid to speak out against what’s wrong in the world. The grid needs more drivers like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think AM will sign a rookie, I can’t see any of the established drivers on the grid going there willingly
If Danny Ric ends up there then it is officially the team F1 drivers go to retire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.