Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really sad but I get his reasons... Maybe it's too early to speculate but i'm kinda curious - who will get his seat in 2023 then?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
SEBASTIAN 😭😭😭
I am not happy for us but but I am happy for his children and wife, and for him getting to spend more time with his family. I understand, his kids are kids only once and as much as I would like to see him race longer I know that for his family it is the best thing. his words made me love him even more. ❤❤❤

BTW setting instagram account at night, gathering more than 500k followers before posting, to have the first post to be this announcement, LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Happy new thread, not going to bother catching up but tearing up slightly at the news about Seb…end of an era 😥❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm still shocked i didn't expect him to retire 😪 Lando is the first driver i saw who react to this. We will have a lot of posts like this today ☹

Screenshot_20220728-121653_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Nahhhh, I will miss Seb so much but I would have hated him to become even more jaded if he did decide to stay. Devastated but it's for the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe he got us excited about him joining Instagram to go announce his retirement 😭
I can't believe he did such a gray and sad goodbye

"I😐loved😐every😐part😐of😐it"

Sorry, I'll let you all grieve in peace 😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I was so sure the announcement was going to be he was becoming a vegan ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also I am now all for Seb giving zero fucks and roasting FIA and F1 until the end of the season :)

Edit: He will have 1m followers until the end of the day probably, it's like 100k gained within last hour or less:cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He looks so sad, the fact it’s been done by him and not together with Aston Martin… 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Well that’s ruined the day 😢 Charles’ scream from the French GP is the only response I have right now

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I said threads back that he will retire this year but I didn’t think it would be mid season, first missed his first ever race coz of covid, then the underpants, loads of fines, he stopped giving a tit. He done what he came to do his name is in glory as a world champion he set out to do what every driver hopes of

Reactions: 9
I'm still shocked i didn't expect him to retire 😪 Lando is the first driver i saw who react to this. We will have a lot of posts like this today ☹

View attachment 1452567
Got me crying again thinking of this and how drivers like Lando literally grew up looking up to him and now he’s gone, but boy has he created an incredible example to follow

84056F08-39F7-4767-823F-297C3D913BAF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This was too much for me this morning, I have loved Seb forever….he really is a diamond.

• Heart
  • Sad
Also why did he say “by the end of the season” and not at the end… is he going to boycott the last two countries that he said he don’t agree with their laws!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm glad Seb is retiring on his own terms and isn't hanging on hoping things will improve... You can already see that some of his spark has gone and AM have worn him down.

I had a feeling he'd retire this year but still not ready to hear it 💔

• Heart
Also why did he say “by the end of the season” and not at the end… is he going to boycott the last two countries that he said he don’t agree with their laws!
It’s like when you hand in your months notice in work but go out on the sick from the stress work has caused you 💁🏼‍♀️ Take that Lawerence

• Haha
I'm glad Seb is retiring on his own terms and isn't hanging on hoping things will improve... You can already see that some of his spark has gone and AM have worn him down.

I had a feeling he'd retire this year but still not ready to hear it 💔
he deserved so much more 💔

he should have at least one more WDC and ferrari are forever on my hit list for that 😭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.