Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone wrote on f1 “someone check on mick” fuuuuucccckk sakkkkeee 😓😰

also Aston Martin have a Scheduled tiktok live at 4:30pm today!

i don’t think Aston Martin knew he was announcing it 👀 and that makes me so happy 😝
They posted this on twitter like a minute after Seb posted the video on instagram though so they might have known... But it would be funnier if they didn't know 😋

Reactions: 12
So if you really want to wallow in emotion today these are great...I love this sport.

And whilst I am so sad we won't have Seb anymore, I'm glad he's prioritising his family. Let's be honest...happy endings are rare in sport and the fact he's got a successful marriage, kids he loves and 4 world championships is more than most 💚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know it’s fun to speculate about who takes his seat… but it’s more fun to think about who’s going to take on his role in the GPDA because the other 18 drivers are just demonic chaos children

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m a long time lurker, happy reading and not posting… but I just had to say I’m with you all feeling utterly heartbroken about Seb 💔
If there’s one thing I’m taking from it, is that I’m so glad he announced it his way rather than through the team!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know it’s fun to speculate about who takes his seat… but it’s more fun to think about who’s going to take on his role in the GPDA because the other 18 drivers are just demonic chaos children
Hes passing on his knowledge to George I’m sure ❤ Maybe another young driver will step in. Has seb been spotted in the paddock today yet 😂

Reactions: 6
they were doing a game based on instagram and yuki said pierre knows a lot about instagram. pierre replied "" I MEAN DEPENDS ON WHAT CONTENT ""

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hes passing on his knowledge to George I’m sure ❤ Maybe another young driver will step in. Has seb been spotted in the paddock today yet 😂
My vote would be for Lewis. Either that or Fernando just to really duck tit up. I'd actually love for Max to do it and show some real leadership but doubt it will happen, I don't think he's quite at that point yet.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.