Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really sad but I get his reasons... Maybe it's too early to speculate but i'm kinda curious - who will get his seat in 2023 then?
I feel like they'll want someone experienced to try to move the car and team forward. Daddy Stroll has to know at this point that Lance isn't it and needs to put him in the bin soon (although we know he likely won't)....or maybe they bring in a rookie who rinses Lance and then Daddy can just say "look son, good effort but this isn't for you" and kick him out by the end of next season

One thing we know for sure: 🚨SILLY SEASON HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED🚨

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh Seb ❤ 100% respect it and I know he’ll do bigger and better things but still sad
Wir werden dich vermissen 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sebbbbb 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I can see drugovich getting that seat if he wins this season

Reactions: 6
The fact he done it in English and then in German ❤ I still think something else has gone on also to push this announcement all eyes will be on Aston Martin over the summer break. Do they take a rookie…. Or take Danny Ric! I have been saying this for a while, clearly mclaren and Daniel ain’t working anymore. Daniel wants to stay in the sport, that vegas race.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220728-113740_Google.jpg

Ah Seb. Really sad that he's going but it's not a huge surprise. Personally I thought that was very heartfelt and glad he announced it first. I think the sport just doesn't align with the way he wants to live his life anymore and I wish him every happiness, just wish we had seen him on top one more time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact he done it in English and then in German ❤ I still think something else has gone on also to push this announcement all eyes will be on Aston Martin over the summer break. Do they take a rookie…. Or take Danny Ric! I have been saying this for a while, clearly mclaren and Daniel ain’t working anymore. Daniel wants to stay in the sport, that vegas race.
No I think Daniel is staying put at McLaren. He seems determined to see out his contract and it appears he was the one with the exit clause

Reactions: 11
OH MY GOD SEB 😭

This is not the news I wanted or expected in my tea break. I’m so happy for Seb in prioritising his family and his interests 🥰 but omg it hurts. I’m so sad. It really won’t be the same without him💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm listening to Pierre and Yuki on the Alphatauri twitter space and Pierre has once again brought up setting up Yuki with French girls

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seb served us one of the best drive to survive episodes series 3 when he was all sassy 🤣
Honestly thought he wouldn’t turn up to the Ferrari party at the end 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.