Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im honestly so so sad about this 🥹 like I feel damn emotional! I’ve watched f1 for years and he’s always been on the grid now he’s not gonna be it’s just weird

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I just told my husband about Seb…..he said about time, divorce is the only option 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The fact he done it in English and then in German ❤ I still think something else has gone on also to push this announcement all eyes will be on Aston Martin over the summer break. Do they take a rookie…. Or take Danny Ric! I have been saying this for a while, clearly mclaren and Daniel ain’t working anymore. Daniel wants to stay in the sport, that vegas race.
I love how he washed his hair for the German one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The other f1 drivers who’s contracts end this season are, mick schumacher, Zhou guanyu, Alex Albon, Nicky latifi, Yuki and fernando alonzo. Everyone else has been announced!

Reactions: 11
Honestly reckon within 2 years he will be driving for Formula E. He’ll miss the racing by then, it fits with his climate change ideas and they do less races with a lot of double headers so less travelling all year

Reactions: 13
Honestly reckon within 2 years he will be driving for Formula E. He’ll miss the racing by then, it fits with his climate change ideas and they do less races with a lot of double headers so less travelling all year
Oh my god, there is a McLaren FE team waiting for Sebby! Come to us Seb. Try Papaya out for size.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone wrote on f1 “someone check on mick” fuuuuucccckk sakkkkeee 😓😰

also Aston Martin have a Scheduled tiktok live at 4:30pm today!

i don’t think Aston Martin knew he was announcing it 👀 and that makes me so happy 😝

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

i don’t think Aston Martin knew he was announcing it 👀 and that makes me so happy 😝
Hopefully Netflix were recording 💀 I think if they did know they weren’t given much notice

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Poor Mick. I would say he told Mick 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hopefully Netflix were recording 💀 I think if they did know they weren’t given much notice
Laurence issued a statement saying he made it clear Sebastian had a seat with the team for next season but he chose not to.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.