Formula 1 Wags #121

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Ultimate Lurkee, post: 10869024, member: 321580"
Kelly going with the innocent look this weekend
[/QUOTE]

She’s taking advice from the lady in white. Wear white, look innocent and put cute photos of your kid on Instagram and it’ll all be forgotten. She’s got some brass neck as we’d say up north!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Valtteri is always getting the other guy getting the blame 😂😂😂

Landos face 💀 reminds me of when he’s watching DTS with Danny and the scene comes on where he says to Charlotte that he doesn’t have sympathy for DR 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Landos face 💀 reminds me of when he’s watching DTS with Danny and the scene comes on where he says to Charlotte that he doesn’t have sympathy for DR 😂
Sometimes I wonder if the reason I’m not a fan is cos he actually reminds me of myself 🤣 The amount of times people have walked in on me slagging them off at work like this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m off to my birthday lunch with the fam . See you in 2 hours ❤ Try to find Heidi😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is horrible 😂😂
Dressed as serial killer in netflix crimes with these disposable trash bag pants :ROFLMAO:

Plus isn't it like +millions degrees there? He wore a jumper, boots and whatever this wooly thingy is these days :LOL:
It's ✨ fashion ✨ it's not supposed to be practical, you clearly just don't understand art 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sometimes I wonder if the reason I’m not a fan is cos he actually reminds me of myself 🤣 The amount of times people have walked in on me slagging them off at work like this 😂😂😂
Lando and I are both scorpios I relate to him more then a do DR tbh 😂

and yes I’ve a big mouth too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've only just watched the crepe challenge video. And honestly I'm shocked.

Not at the shameless flirting between Daniel and Lando, because that's a given these days between these two this season.

But at the competency of Lando. Like he knew what to do. He was successful. I bet this is because he's been practicing making Luisa breakfast. Because he wants to not because Lui is controlling him and making him like certain online psycho would probably think. But because he loves her. And domesticity suits Lando.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.