Formula 1 Wags #121

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220724-110812.jpg

So many wags this weekend! I wanna see the back of Sandy's dress, looks like it could be a little backless number!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For a bit of context, these heads were made by the Carnaval de Nice association. The carnival in Nice is very well known and popular. And they are well known for doing amazing floats. Ngl some of their paper guys can be a bit scary πŸ˜…

View attachment 1441876
View attachment 1441877
You are officially our French Tattle correspondent - I love how much you’ve taught us πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ This is so cool!

Guenther is a king I love him…him and his Netflix iconic moments are what caused the absolute chaos of this sport in my opinion and I’m here for it. Everyone say thank you Guenther
Guenther on the blower to Gene like a mob man is the highlight of every DTS season πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Petition for Daniel to wear this helmet as it is right now during the race
1658657743052.png

*probably not optimal from a safety pov or for the tear offs but it would amuse me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree! Kelly's dress is something I'd wear! 😍

Andrea looks like she is matching Lewis today with the yellow and white theme
View attachment 1441895
This is horrible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dressed as serial killer in netflix crimes with these disposable trash bag pants :ROFLMAO:

Plus isn't it like +millions degrees there? He wore a jumper, boots and whatever this wooly thingy is these days :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is horrible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dressed as serial killer in netflix crimes with these disposable trash bag pants :ROFLMAO:

Plus isn't it like +millions degrees there? He wore a jumper, boots and whatever this wooly thingy is these days :LOL:
I was thinking his feet must be incredibly sweaty in those boots

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.