Formula 1 Wags #121

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least you got Zhou, Alonso is the only Leo as far as I know.
Ngl I have got a temper when pushed but def not got quite as much arrogance (I do like to be adored tho....)
a fellow leo?!?! 🦁

i’m the same tho - i’m not overly fiery or arrogant, but i do need a lot of attention and adoration. like a cat, or alonso apparently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s because we can’t stick at anything for more than 5 minutes.
One week they’ll be wanting to be an F1 driver the next it’s a horse rider 🤣
I FEEL SEEN. We’re Jack of all trades and master of absolutely duck all 🤣 But at least we know everyone’s gossip which means we’re the best kind of friend 😎

At least you got Zhou, Alonso is the only Leo as far as I know.
Ngl I have got a temper when pushed but def not got quite as much arrogance (I do like to be adored tho....)
Of course you’re a Leo. This is why we’re Pierre sister wives together! 🦁 Gems and Leo’s are the best friendship duos ✌🏻

Big Leo energy.

1658661261137.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My dad was a Scorpio, you guys know how to strop big time 😂 I’m sad that Zhou is the only fellow Gemini on the grid but I think that’s probably because we’re far too chaotic to be F1 drivers 🤣
Hi my gem sister 👋 ♊ So sad we don’t have more representation on the grid : (

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi my gem sister 👋 ♊ So sad we don’t have more representation on the grid : (
Yessss another one of us! 🥺 I wonder if there’s ever been a semi-successful Gem on the grid… I’m not sure we have the focus 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello, happy race day!

I am just here for a sec now, to say that as this will be Lewis' 300th race I really hoped for a regal cape and a crown or something like that. I am waiting for his era of history inspired clothing, he would rock them LOL
these see through (but not totally, so really not so seethrough) pants are not what I expected but they confirm theory from yesterday (I think Stephen's, If I am not mistaken) that he wants us to look and stare ;)😇😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lando is streaming the drivers parade and if course he has to show Daniel his middle finger 😂😂

Screenshot_20220724-131459_Twitch.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does it sound like the crowd are just chanting MERCI MERCI MERCI 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love esteban "no i will do it in french today because we always do it in english usually" 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.