Formula 1 Wags #121

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Viva la France!

Damnit computer is messing up again. Can i change title to include wags
(thank you whoever fixed that for me)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
happy new thread, may it be eventful :)
please, name a driver of your choice and I will hunt for a nice picture :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread! After the madness that was FP1 I’m sad to miss FP2 but I know I can count on you lovelies for a great recap ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Futtrit I'm convinced Port Cop is answering only his own questions

Q&A with like 3 qs and as
Smh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy new thread 🎉

Posting a few pics of what has been my view for the last 2,5 hours, and will be my view for the next 2 hours 😂

Snapchat-1680258077.jpg

Bonus pic of the Mountain I had as a view from my dorm, I loved waking up to that view every day. (Unless I slept on the other side of the buidling😂)
Snapchat-1066472681.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy new thread!!
e9a3123c236131fbe1170e1798477a23.jpg

My paddock outfit for today.
Same as last week. Because it's orange (go mc laren!!), and i am Dutch. Dutch people are frugal, and i like reusing clothing (just like DR😁)

Tomorrow:
Still wearing orange (hopefully it will give good vibes to McLaren)
d2f1ae84512bbc92554ca75f6acdff96.jpg

Sunday a bit more classy.
21b9ac401eec8371cffc69d4344efe28.jpg

Just a question, can i wear sneakers with this outfit. Me on heals is not a good idea. I am very clumsy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.