Formula 1 Wags #121

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And very passionate lovers right?
Of course! No matter if it's a one night stand or a relationship, I'm turning the passion to full 😂 and then I throw them out like the leftovers from the night before after 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
when he’s a sassy tit on the radio I relate because that’s me when I’m on a mood 😂
My dad was a Scorpio, you guys know how to strop big time 😂 I’m sad that Zhou is the only fellow Gemini on the grid but I think that’s probably because we’re far too chaotic to be F1 drivers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've only just watched the crepe challenge video. And honestly I'm shocked.

Not at the shameless flirting between Daniel and Lando, because that's a given these days between these two this season.

But at the competency of Lando. Like he knew what to do. He was successful. I bet this is because he's been practicing making Luisa breakfast. Because he wants to not because Lui is controlling him and making him like certain online psycho would probably think. But because he loves her. And domesticity suits Lando.
Ohhh imagine, God boyfriend Lando has my heart 🥺 adorable
Those squids make me feel so soft 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ohhh imagine, God boyfriend Lando has my heart 🥺 adorable
Those squids make me feel so soft 🥺
I know what he does I bet. He makes all the effort to make breakfast and make it special. And then when he's buttered her up with a nice breakfast, he turns on his puppy eyes and then asks if she minds if he goes to play golf. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My dad was a Scorpio, you guys know how to strop big time 😂 I’m sad that Zhou is the only fellow Gemini on the grid but I think that’s probably because we’re far too chaotic to be F1 drivers 🤣
It’s because we’re ✨passionate ✨

Also most serial killers were born in November (Scorpio season) so take that how you will

• Haha
So what I’m taking from this is that I’m talking to a load of serial killers online? Cool!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s because we’re ✨passionate ✨

Also most serial killers were born in November (Scorpio season) so take that how you will
I did not know that about serial killers! 😳 I'm a scorpio too, do I need to be concerned about my future actions? Or is it just that scorpios are the serial killers most likely to be caught and all other months are better at hiding it/getting away with it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did not know that about serial killers! 😳 I'm a scorpio too, do I need to be concerned about my future actions? Or is it just that scorpios are the serial killers most likely to be caught and all other months are better at hiding it/getting away with it 🤔
As a Gemini, I’d be too busy gossiping about you all killing people to actually kill anyone myself 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
So what I’m taking from this is that I’m talking to a load of serial killers online? Cool!
Just like your mama told you not to when you were younger 😂
What are the odds of having more than two serial killers in one place? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lando and I are both scorpios I relate to him more then a do DR tbh 😂

and yes I’ve a big mouth too 😂
i didn’t know lando was a scorpio and honestly nothing has made more sense to me.

i laughed in the schumacher documentary when they say “he’s a capricorn, you can’t argue with a capricorn, they’re always right” because my sister is one and it is True. apparently also lewis and toto.

i have the exact same birthday as alonso so 🦁

• Haha
i didn’t know lando was a scorpio and honestly nothing has made more sense to me.

i laughed in the schumacher documentary when they say “he’s a capricorn, you can’t argue with a capricorn, they’re always right” because my sister is one and it is True. apparently also lewis and toto.

i have the exact same birthday as alonso so 🦁
Me and one of my best friends fell out for good this year and she’s a Capricorn. This is VERY true 😂

YASSS A LEO! We’re supposed to be besties 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Me and one of my best friends fell out for good this year and she’s a Capricorn. This is VERY true 😂

YASSS A LEO! We’re supposed to be besties 🤣
it really is 🤣 i have actively proven my sister wrong with like actual facts and she will still be like “…….no, i’m right”. i would have put money on max also being a capricorn.

a gemini?!! 😍 hey bestie!

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s because we can’t stick at anything for more than 5 minutes.
One week they’ll be wanting to be an F1 driver the next it’s a horse rider 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least you got Zhou, Alonso is the only Leo as far as I know.
Ngl I have got a temper when pushed but def not got quite as much arrogance (I do like to be adored tho....)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.