Formula 1 Wags #121

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Pierre is ready to charge through the field, he channeled the inner power of his homeland by having croissant for breakfast 😂

View attachment 1441800
ffs he’s wearing stripes too, why is this the most French French GP ever 😂🥐 He must’ve taken tips from Yuki saying the croissant powered him into Q3!

Alfa Romeo really has brought the best out of Valtteri. He's so much more carefree and relaxed now.
It has! He just seems to be having fun now without any expectation on him! A bit like K-Mag’s return to Haas too. It’s nice seeing drivers just enjoying racing without some of the pressure they used to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guenther is my current mood. WE HAVE NO MONEY TOTO.

I love Guenther! 😂 It is so refreshing having him on the pit wall this weekend! Can't wait to hear what he says during the race

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, there is the bottle of squirty cream. 😏😏 Sucking it off his nips, and promising to suck it off his dick when we get back home. 😂 And if he's feeling really naughty, I'll squirt it up his bum and then show him how much I really enjoy eating arse. 🤤🤤

That better for you? 😂😘
Perfect.
Ngl the thought of squirty cream and Pierre is knicker twitchingly good. I don't want those extra calories though so he'd have to lick it off me. Chain dangling over me. Damn. I am THIRSTY this morning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Perfect.
Ngl the thought of squirty cream and Pierre is knicker twitchingly good. I don't want those extra calories though so he'd have to lick it off me. Chain dangling over me. Damn. I am THIRSTY this morning
Don't worry the calories of the cream will be worked off by the time Pierre has finished giving you a workout.

• Haha
  • Wow
What the hell is that ???? 😂😂 (you can look at their story if you want to see the other drivers)

Screenshot_20220724-114527_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Don't worry the calories of the cream will be worked off by the time Pierre has finished giving you a workout.
Not helping the thirst Stephen 🤣. I'm so horny for this GP. Probably because it's the last one I can watch live til after summer break....got a bloody 13 hour shift next Sunday. This one better deliver

What the hell is that ???? 😂😂 (you can look at their story if you want to see the other drivers)

View attachment 1441835
Ok THAT has stopped the knicker twitching. What the HELL?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Not helping the thirst Stephen 🤣. I'm so horny for this GP. Probably because it's the last one I can watch live til after summer break....got a bloody 13 hour shift next Sunday. This one better deliver
That sucks for next weekend.

But there can never be enough thirst for Pierre. We just have to create the slag era if he isn't giving it to us. 😂

• Haha
YOU ARE ALL FERAL THIS MORNING. But I mean it’s only fitting for France 😎

I love Guenther! 😂 It is so refreshing having him on the pit wall this weekend! Can't wait to hear what he says during the race
Same! I love how honest he is about the team’s limitations compared to when Karen is on the pit wall just using it as a bleeping soapbox.

View attachment 1441835
What in the House of Wax is this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok THAT has stopped the knicker twitching. What the HELL?
For a bit of context, these heads were made by the Carnaval de Nice association. The carnival in Nice is very well known and popular. And they are well known for doing amazing floats. Ngl some of their paper guys can be a bit scary 😅

Screenshot_20220724-115808_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220724-115818_Google.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Guenther is my current mood. WE HAVE NO MONEY TOTO.

Guenther is a king I love him…him and his Netflix iconic moments are what caused the absolute chaos of this sport in my opinion and I’m here for it. Everyone say thank you Guenther

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.