Formula 1 Wags #121

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with Alex and his adorable family who clearly love him so much 😭 Any man who loves cats is an automatic win for me too!

View attachment 1441539

Also guest appearance from FRENCHPANIC SECOND-IN-COMMAND PIERRE. He’s so swole 😳

View attachment 1441540

ALSO. How could AT do Pierre so dirty with this pic? Is admin a secret Tattler? Me and @1millionjellybeans are coming for you!

View attachment 1441543
Agree re Alex and Albon pets is hands down the most wholesome instagram ever.

As for that Pierre photo...the disrespect 😑. Pierre babes....there's too many snakes round you 🐍. You need me and the other sister wives managing all media photos. (Plus Stephens generous book profits for the hairline hun)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iβ€˜m so hyped for today guys! I think it’s cos I’ve literally done nothing this week thanks to stupid covid so you guys and the race is the only thing that’s kept me smiling!

Please be on hand to cheer me up again when Pierre DNFs after the first couple of laps πŸ’€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree re Alex and Albon pets is hands down the most wholesome instagram ever.

As for that Pierre photo...the disrespect 😑. Pierre babes....there's too many snakes round you 🐍. You need me and the other sister wives managing all media photos. (Plus Stephens generous book profits for the hairline hun)
YASSSS THE PIERRE DAMAGE CONTROL SQUAD HAVE ARRIVED.

1658653784715.jpeg

1658653797630.jpeg

1658653849407.jpeg

1658653927007.jpeg

ORDER RESTORED. MOVE ALONG NOW.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Now I'm just imagining going on a picnic with Pierre, eating finger food, feeding each other chocolate strawberries and lots of little kisses and cuddles. Just laying in each others arms on a blanket.
I’m single, lonely and sick, don’t do this to me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m single, lonely and sick, don’t do this to me πŸ˜‚
I'll have my head resting against his shoulder, his arm wrapped around me. One of my arms on his chest, my hands playing with his chain and chest hair through his open shirt.

• Haha
Now I'm just imagining going on a picnic with Pierre, eating finger food, feeding each other chocolate strawberries and lots of little kisses and cuddles. Just laying in each others arms on a blanket.
Stephen.....this is waaaaayyyy too romantic for you. I'd have at least have expected a chocolate strawberry up the bum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
go you, Valtteri πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚
Valtteri woke up and chose violence with this. All while wearing that bucket hat. I bleeping love him πŸ˜‚

I'm thinking we need a manifest minute just before the race....justice for Pierre!
YES! Prayer circle time 😭 We can do a rain dance around a pile of croissants πŸ™

Stephen.....this is waaaaayyyy too romantic for you. I'd have at least have expected a chocolate strawberry up the bum.
Aaaaaand I am now deceased πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, there is the bottle of squirty cream. 😏😏 Sucking it off his nips, and promising to suck it off his dick when we get back home. πŸ˜‚ And if he's feeling really naughty, I'll squirt it up his bum and then show him how much I really enjoy eating arse. 🀀🀀

That better for you? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, there is the bottle of squirty cream. 😏😏 Sucking it off his nips, and promising to suck it off his dick when we get back home. πŸ˜‚ And if he's feeling really naughty, I'll squirt it up his bum and then show him how much I really enjoy eating arse. 🀀🀀

That better for you? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
1658655150199.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the Nando/Andrea (Nandrea? Fernandrea? Andreando?) thing works so well cause she is already relaxed and at home in the paddock and has a job. All the other wags are sort of just hanging around waiting for their bf to finish work. Andrea has her own tit to do :LOL: So it just looks so much more natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Pierre is ready to charge through the field, he channeled the inner power of his homeland by having croissant for breakfast πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220724-113142_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.