Formula 1 Wags #119

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning!! I hope everyone’s staying cool and safe despite the heatwave from yesterday and today 🤯 I am certainly melting 🥵

I was browsing on TikTok (yes I’m that kind of person) and found this:

Our dearest Pierre is slagging it up in Lisboa with someone… pretty sure it’s Kika 😉

Reactions: 12
good morning . anyone or just me had a horrible night ? i was so hot but also i'm stupid because i have still winter duvet cover😂 and then there was a mosquito ! all night 😑 and i was so done and i said "oh god you are so anoying same as "liked by Pierre" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good morning everyone! Feels so good to have some fresh air this morning. There was a storm during the night so the températures have dropped by 15° or something. I have opened all the windows of the house to try to cool it down a bit but now i am almost cold 😂😂. Will just enjoy today before the heat come back in full force tomorrow 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Over a thousand people have died in Portugal due to this heat, this is horrifying. I really really hope that it’s over soon. Take care of yourselves ❤

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Morning everyone hope you all have an amazing day and just remember it’s one day closer to seeing some racing action

@aac_124 how are you feeling? Any news? ❤
I’m ok I’ve not heard anything yet this morning but last night they said everything looked to have went well and they’re glad they did operate when they did or it could have caused more problems further down the line ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m ok I’ve not heard anything yet this morning but last night they said everything looked to have went well and they’re glad they did operate when they did or it could have caused more problems further down the line ❤
Amazing news ❤ sounds like things took a good turn then even though it started out really crappy, home must be close 🤞🏻🤞🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone hope you all have an amazing day and just remember it’s one day closer to seeing some racing action

Good news that they got you sorted before it got any worse ❤

Real life warning (I don't know how to do a spoiler so skip past if you're not interested)

My brain has been quite broken since the stress of working at home during the pandemic while home schooling and also autism attention issues coming to the surface again. I have no concentration levels and am trapped in a feeling of being over whelmed. My usual go to systems for concentration and work related tasks aren't working at the minute so if anyone has anything that works for them would you mind sharing please?

Thanking you ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Real life warning (I don't know how to do a spoiler so skip past if you're not interested)

My brain has been quite broken since the stress of working at home during the pandemic while home schooling and also autism attention issues coming to the surface again. I have no concentration levels and am trapped in a feeling of being over whelmed. My usual go to systems for concentration and work related tasks aren't working at the minute so if anyone has anything that works for them would you mind sharing please?

Thanking you ❤
Sending you big hugs and lots of love ❤ I wish I knew any great things, I suffer from the same, but I find that taking time away from said tasks usually helps. Going on walks, reading, watching a series or something. Or if you feel like things that used to help don't anymore, how about looking for a new hobby? Some kind of sport or something creative? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sending you big hugs and lots of love ❤ I wish I knew any great things, I suffer from the same, but I find that taking time away from said tasks usually helps. Going on walks, reading, watching a series or something. Or if you feel like things that used to help don't anymore, how about looking for a new hobby? Some kind of sport or something creative? ❤
Thank you 😘 the getting away from it does help, I just need to remember to do it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Thanking you ❤
I’m sorry to hear this I’m rubbish at this stuff but maybe getting away for a few days clearing your head not having to worry about it and coming back fresh ❤ Sending you all the love

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Thanking you ❤
Hi hun. I’m going through the same. It’s very difficult to keep concentrated and the feelings of being overwhelmed and triggered just lead to exhaustion. Just know you’re not alone

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry to hear this I’m rubbish at this stuff but maybe getting away for a few days clearing your head not having to worry about it and coming back fresh ❤ Sending you all the love
Hi hun. I’m going through the same. It’s very difficult to keep concentrated and the feelings of being overwhelmed and triggered just lead to exhaustion. Just know you’re not alone
Thanks everyone, I'm just knackered from it all now and am not coping with it but I know I'll get through it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.