Formula 1 Wags #119

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah this video is Steve and mystery girl, Niran and his girlfriend and Aarav and his girlfriend and I have to say, all the boys are massively punching, the girls are stunning πŸ˜…
Me thinks quadrant learned some lessons from lando specifically how to slide into DMs. It's the mew dating

Reactions: 1
Omg guys it's raining!!!! Woohoo never have been more happy to see rain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. TempΓ©ratures should be in the low 20s for tomorrow so it is perfect 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg guys it's raining!!!! Woohoo never have been more happy to see rain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. TempΓ©ratures should be in the low 20s for tomorrow so it is perfect 😁😁
Why didn't you take my rain?
We seriously had sun for the three and a half hours I was on the road earlier today, and when I got home it was about 30 minutes with clouds before it started raining again πŸ˜‚

It better be starting to rain men here soon!

Why didn't you take my rain?
We seriously had sun for the three and a half hours I was on the road earlier today, and when I got home it was about 30 minutes with clouds before it started raining again πŸ˜‚

It better be starting to rain men here soon!
I don't really mind rain but i don't really like the smell of rain on the ground after a really hot day. But today i don't care πŸ˜‚
HOW DO O GET THESE IN MY LIFE????
Apparently on Amazon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220719-231345_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pyry Pierre's trainer instagram post from today is him (Pyry) lifting 200 kg, that is impressive wow🀩🀩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't really mind rain but i don't really like the smell of rain on hot roads or pavements if that make sense. But today i don't care πŸ˜‚
You are in the middle of a heatwave after all, every drop in temperature matters!

Why did I JUST remember this gif, would have been perfect when recommending ice cubes to cool down yesterday πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel absolutely shocking and had a crappy day at work so these comedy baby Pierre pics were just what I needed. Wtf is that hair?! It’s like four wigs all super glued together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So happy to see you posting @aac_124! Amazing news! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Thanks aidil ❀

• Heart
So Jen Jen posted a tiktok earlier of her packing a suitcase for the south of France so I was guessing she might be going to the race

Now to me, these look identical so I think I might be right and we could have the whole friendship group this weekend

1B252402-C8BD-4672-8C0F-00B60E09109F.jpeg
7CC51629-8FDE-4C9A-A7BA-0F6BAA168669.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.