Formula 1 Wags #119

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About time I created a thread.
Cheers to an off week and here's to hoping this thread get's us to France!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve no idea how to create a thread so thank
You

Where’s all the Irish ladies and were are you al from?? Campaign for Irish GP. We’ll get Eddie Jordan and Eddie Irvine on the case 😂😂
Here you go.

got it all but the last bit on closing out the old thread from computer restart. luckily someone did it for me!

Reactions: 5
@Ems_F55 i know m&s bras are pricey. I get the 2 pack for around €30 (?). I bought a strapless Wonderbra before which was about €60 (🥲) and would pick my strapless M&S one anyday and it was half the price.

Also yes to an Irish GP 😅💜

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reposting from old thread….
Where’s all the Irish ladies and were are you al from?? Campaign for Irish GP. We’ll get Eddie Jordan and Eddie Irvine on the case 😂😂

@Ems_F55 i know m&s bras are pricey. I get the 2 pack for around €30 (?). I bought a strapless Wonderbra before which was about €60 (🥲) and would pick my strapless M&S one anyday and it was half the price.

Also yes to an Irish GP 😅💜
I get mine in primark or matalan. Haven’t been measured for years though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I’m from the south, Munster region 😊

I dont have much to offer up this new thread. but I'm hungry and I saw kika in silk PJs eating pizza so now I gotta go find some pizzaView attachment 1422943
She looks hot but really bored

• Heart
What’s this about?
Oh they are at like Peppa pig land or something with P (apparently in the UK, so guess Max was simmin). Kells is laying low on the IG, but still apparently active to "close friends" guess she's waiting for the fallout to pass, or at least the next person to make a racist comment so the attention isn't on her *horrible* response

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh they are at like Peppa pig land or something with P (apparently in the UK, so guess Max was simmin). Kells is laying low on the IG, but still apparently active to "close friends" guess she's waiting for the fallout to pass, or at least the next person to make a racist comment so the attention isn't on her *horrible* response
Ha ha peppa pig 🐷. I noticed she’s not been at GP on social media

I’m from the south, Munster region 😊

She looks hot but really bored
Oh you’re quite far down in Ireland. Never been to Munster. I’d love to travel round all of Ireland but it’s so expensive now. Only been to Co Donegal, Sligo, Achill island, Dublin & Co Wicklow. Used to work with a girl from limerick. I love the Southern Irish accent although so many different ones. I worked for Falcon/JWT holidays and you got to know the different areas. Suppose it’s the same as up here. I can tell what part of Belfast you’re from by the accent. We met an Irish fella after Liam Gallagher concert in Belfast & my daughter was besotted. She loved Connell in Normal People (as did I) lol. Those short O’Neill shorts 🥵

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

I'm a Dub but relocated to Costa del Bray 🙌

Is the only track in Ireland in Naas? Mondello? Giggling here thinking about a street race in Dublin city centre but would be hard with the Luas tracks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ha ha peppa pig 🐷. I noticed she’s not been at GP on social media

Oh you’re quite far down in Ireland. Never been to Munster. I’d love to travel round all of Ireland but it’s so expensive now. Only been to Co Donegal, Sligo, Achill island, Dublin & Co Wicklow. Used to work with a girl from limerick. I love the Southern Irish accent although so many different ones. I worked for Falcon/JWT holidays and you got to know the different areas. Suppose it’s the same as up here. I can tell what part of Belfast you’re from by the accent. We met an Irish fella after Liam Gallagher concert in Belfast & my daughter was besotted. She loved Connell in Normal People (as did I) lol. Those short O’Neill shorts 🥵
The Cork and Kerry accents are really distinctive tbf! And oh my god Connell in Normal People is pure perfection. O'Neill shorts and snicker pants are 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
About time I created a thread.
Cheers to an off week and here's to hoping this thread get's us to France!
I need an off week this please 😂 doing handovers to the person taking over my job before I move to a new role and I don't want FOMO for here 😂😂

• Haha

I'm Dublin 👋 would love an Irish GP but realistically there's probably way too much work involved in setting up a track and there's is no way there could be a street circuit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.