Formula 1 Wags #119

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thoughts???? Pretty accurate from my, admittedly limited, HP knowledge.
I am a hufflepuff and I’m very happy with the ones joining my house

Maybe controversial opinion but I don’t think Max is a slytherin, he screams gryffindor to me

Reactions: 6
I am a hufflepuff and I’m very happy with the ones joining my house

Maybe controversial opinion but I don’t think Max is a slytherin, he screams gryffindor to me
Maybe...but the company he keeps screams Slytherin to me 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is so good to see more and more drivers talk about mental health (i'm gonna trust the translation in the caption because i didn't understand everything in the video 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

oh you were quicker haha
Hopefully Nyck doesn't get as carried away as he did in FE NYC, he made some very lairy moves and dropped it a couple of times. And really embraced the bumper car nature of FE. Hopefully he doesn't smash the upgrade parts.

Reactions: 5
Valtteri is 100% Ravenclaw... and i think Seb is on the edge between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff - i don't think Pierre is in Ravenclaw tbh
Id be tempted to stick Pierre in Slytherin, ambitious, self-confident, loyal to the team even though Voldemort (helmut) treats him terribly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah great strategy, hoping that things blow over by being quiet and then post a few pictures including a child to hope for some sympathy. Not even a single word about how she liked that picture or her playlist titles, just hoping people forgot already.
Yeah, good luck to her and everything but really couldn't care less.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Thoughts???? Pretty accurate from my, admittedly limited, HP knowledge.
I mostly agree but i would switch nicky and lance because i always pictured daddy stroll as lucius malfoy 🙈😂
And Daniel is definitively not a ravenclaw but an hufflepuff for me.
I struggle so much with the english names of the houses 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Hmmmm Kelly softly coming back to insta with “life” but not a max in sight
Yeah I also noticed that Max is not in any of this “photodump” - is it a PR strategy to keep him away from the Piquet drama or are they actually taking some time apart 🥴

Reactions: 5
ot but who knew you could style a dress as a dress, a skirt, a top, casual and elegantly... I'm now sweating and going to put my legs in cold water

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.