Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys I’m back! Missed you all so much ❤Just returned from a vacation so will be more active from now on. Will try to catch up so beware the reaction spam incoming.
also, just heard I graduated my masters! So happy but really scared for real adult life to start now 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Morning everyone hope you all have an amazing day and just remember it’s one day closer to seeing some racing action

I’m ok I’ve not heard anything yet this morning but last night they said everything looked to have went well and they’re glad they did operate when they did or it could have caused more problems further down the line ❤
Good news that they got you sorted before it got any worse ❤

Real life warning (I don't know how to do a spoiler so skip past if you're not interested)

My brain has been quite broken since the stress of working at home during the pandemic while home schooling and also autism attention issues coming to the surface again. I have no concentration levels and am trapped in a feeling of being over whelmed. My usual go to systems for concentration and work related tasks aren't working at the minute so if anyone has anything that works for them would you mind sharing please?

Thanking you ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

lni33

VIP Member
So I may or may not have got a bit excited and spent £150 on Cider

For anyone interested this is what I got

110D2DC4-7E3C-4882-8688-9A9526CBEBD2.jpeg
A079704C-0C85-4CFE-935F-EAAE5E115C98.jpeg
E8CF0C85-620B-402D-BDA1-9F9DA61D3F75.jpeg

I had to stop there before I ended up with half the website in my basket 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Here's my paddock fits. I've gone for a beige theme in honour of our favourite French slag, the one and only Pierre Gasly.

Friday

Screenshot_20220719_214302.jpg

Saturday

Screenshot_20220719_214435.jpg

Sunday
Screenshot_20220719_214250.jpg

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Morning everyone hope you all have an amazing day and just remember it’s one day closer to seeing some racing action

@aac_124 how are you feeling? Any news? ❤
I’m ok I’ve not heard anything yet this morning but last night they said everything looked to have went well and they’re glad they did operate when they did or it could have caused more problems further down the line ❤

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Over a thousand people have died in Portugal due to this heat, this is horrifying. I really really hope that it’s over soon. Take care of yourselves ❤

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
i thought I'd join your paddock outfits since i was bored haha... please note that I'm not really good at fashion and i usually just wear black all day every day

Friday
Snapchat-1685181110.jpg

a rather chilled outfit but sporting a light greem theme, looking young but not clinging onto the youth... adding my avicii tote bag because gotta represent the music industry (might actually order the sweater vest)

Saturday
Snapchat-857275067.jpg

since it will be very warm, just a cute little corsage top and some beige and moderare shorts, adding some heals and a bucket hat with flowers bringing the blue from the top back... supporting the boys during fp3 and quali looking put together, but surviving the heat and keeping the attention off of me (or something like that)

Sunday
Snapchat-159609439.jpg

nice summery dress with some accents and basic white sneakers, a wooden bag (keeping the theme from the bucket hat going) and some flowery earrings supporting small businesses from etsy and bringing the green from friday

• Heart
Reactions: 19

kklurker

Haven’t done this in a while and am kinda late to all the posts, but sharing my paddock outfits for France!

Friday: Keeping it casual and lowkey… Just drove in from Monaco. 😉
79E9A439-2A8B-443E-99C9-46CF4A32928C.jpeg

Saturday: Rocking up to the paddock with my bestie, in a more fun and colorful frock — matching the track’s energy with the stripes!
358F1E5F-0575-4647-963C-DBDD2C71522A.jpeg

Sunday: Race Day — we out here! ✨
49304B19-DFAC-4AFC-8985-90FC8E75F68F.jpeg

Hoping and praying for a good race (especially for DR) at Le Castellet! 🇫🇷

• Heart
Reactions: 19

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I was very deep in a Neurology revision when I casually remembered how Pierre went ‘feel free to check everything, my cock everything’ about the jewelry ban. There goes my focus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18