Formula 1 Wags #119

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are in the middle of a heatwave after all, every drop in temperature matters!

Why did I JUST remember this gif, would have been perfect when recommending ice cubes to cool down yesterday 😂

This is Charles after every race in his lil tub

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hahahahhahahh my friend has just sent me a picture of those kids cars they have in shopping centres it’s a red Ferrari with number 5 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So Jen Jen posted a tiktok earlier of her packing a suitcase for the south of France so I was guessing she might be going to the race

Now to me, these look identical so I think I might be right and we could have the whole friendship group this weekend

View attachment 1430410View attachment 1430411
My guess is everyone of you guys are studying the windows and the sky. What caught my eye was the round box of snus/chew laying there. I was wondering what kind of brand it is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lily and Alex giving me all the feels today, they make me feel soooo single and on top of that I’m stuck studying like literally mentally stuck 😂 I need to trade lives with a wag for a while

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahahahhahahh my friend has just sent me a picture of those kids cars they have in shopping centres it’s a red Ferrari with number 5 😂😂
just add eleven and you have Sharl :)
speaking of him, inspired by the post of his car with no fuel (still laughing :) I found a short clip for you (and everyone), I hope you feel better and they will let you home soon:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
just add eleven and you have Sharl :)
speaking of him, inspired by the post of his car with no fuel (still laughing :) I found a short clip for you (and everyone), I hope you feel better and they will let you home soon:)
I love that clip of him sneaking a look at Lewis

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was very deep in a Neurology revision when I casually remembered how Pierre went ‘feel free to check everything, my cock everything’ about the jewelry ban. There goes my focus.
A man secure enough with nothing to hide... yeah that's hot no matter what you look like
which is to say i am not into pierre for looks
but his unwavering commitment to redbull... until they fucked him... and now he's gonna rage his way outta there.
Pierre, its a developed taste... and one that kika is not game for. Kat, possibly, but she knows how to play the game. Kika, well i actually love her because i think she's a free spirit trapped by her parents legacy ( i relate).... but also agree with our Portuguese tattlers who say she's young (19) and not looking for anything serious. Thankfully I think Pierre is perfect for that. gaining followers from bleeping pierre... all good
personally was routing for Miami Valentina, who actually lives in Milan, works out, and has a startup.... but sadly he passed her up for kika cred.... here's hoping she gets a debut altho i think her dad is associated with mclaren

Her dad is beautiful! Looks like a good rabbit hole to go down. 😆
100% DO IT.
Don't know the whole drama but worthy of diving in. Dad is a driver and mom is am actress both ridiculously hot. They got a scandalous divorce and now kika has a half sister who is like 18 monts? Anyway it's a bit more digestible than jenjens life. But if anyone actually figures out why her and lu have beef ( still think it's cause Lando said no to kika) lemme know .. but if pierka/pika? wanna drama. Even if fake. I'll welcome it. Grid is so yawn right now. Also Kelly come back out we miss you

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Loving all the paddock outfits ❤ I’m too hot to even think about clothes 🤣 Ready for some F1 action now! Mad this is not far from me 😞
9902A3E1-19A3-4E20-8124-4DD482CCE4C8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
100% DO IT.
Don't know the whole drama but worthy of diving in. Dad is a driver and mom is am actress both ridiculously hot. They got a scandalous divorce and now kika has a half sister who is like 18 monts? Anyway it's a bit more digestible than jenjens life. But if anyone actually figures out why her and lu have beef ( still think it's cause Lando said no to kika) lemme know .. but if pierka/pika? wanna drama. Even if fake. I'll welcome it. Grid is so yawn right now. Also Kelly come back out we miss you
Her mother is not an actress she is a tv presenter and Kika's parents divorce was not scandalous they never got married but they are separeted for a long time both have married again and have childrens from this marriages. She has 2 half brothers, brother from mother side and sister from the father side. Her parents get a long. Her mother got divorce recently.
And Luisa and Kika have a lot of friends in common they are both from Porto and work in the same agency i don't think they have a beef per say they are just not close friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Haven’t done this in a while and am kinda late to all the posts, but sharing my paddock outfits for France!

Friday: Keeping it casual and lowkey… Just drove in from Monaco. 😉
79E9A439-2A8B-443E-99C9-46CF4A32928C.jpeg

Saturday: Rocking up to the paddock with my bestie, in a more fun and colorful frock — matching the track’s energy with the stripes!
358F1E5F-0575-4647-963C-DBDD2C71522A.jpeg

Sunday: Race Day — we out here! ✨
49304B19-DFAC-4AFC-8985-90FC8E75F68F.jpeg

Hoping and praying for a good race (especially for DR) at Le Castellet! 🇫🇷

• Heart
Reactions: 19

every time i see this photo i laugh 😭 lando looks like a ventriloquist doll 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Um totallybrandom. Was grabbing a burger and a beer... the couple next to me is randomly mentioning where my ex (longest a
Her mother is not an actress she is a tv presenter and Kika's parents divorce was not scandalous they never got married but they are separeted for a long time both have married again and have childrens from this marriages. She has 2 half brothers, brother from mother side and sister from the father side. Her parents get a long. Her mother got divorce recently.
And Luisa and Kika have a lot of friends in common they are both from Porto and work in the same agency i don't think they have a beef per say they are just not close friends.
Thank you for sorting that out! I was getting all confused but back on the right kika path. Although I'm still calling beef between her and lu because it gives me some kind of imaginary future drama to look forward to.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.