Formula 1 Wags #119

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most Charles thing ever, also that guy in the drivers seat and his angry French hand gestures are a mood - I too get angry at Ferrari cars every other weekend
It may not be a Ferrari, but I think my neighbour or a friend of his has an old yellow Corvette, so I can at least get angry at a sports car every day πŸ˜‚

How he dares to drive ut up and Down our bumby gravel farm road, I do no understand. My car is high, and it has some issues when I manage to find every bleeping hole in the road πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚

When you have a Ferrari but forgot to put fuel in it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Probably to poor to put fuel in his car. Spent all his money on the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
all these outfits make me realise that i need tk sort through my wardrobe, get rid of a lot of stuff and buy things i actually like
*i want to try that thing out where you have tk style a piece 3-5 different ways to see if it works with different pieces haha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here's my paddock fits. I've gone for a beige theme in honour of our favourite French slag, the one and only Pierre Gasly.

Friday

Screenshot_20220719_214302.jpg

Saturday

Screenshot_20220719_214435.jpg

Sunday
Screenshot_20220719_214250.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel absolutely shocking and had a crappy day at work so these comedy baby Pierre pics were just what I needed. Wtf is that hair?! It’s like four wigs all super glued together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So happy to see you posting @aac_124! Amazing news! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel absolutely shocking and had a crappy day at work so these comedy baby Pierre pics were just what I needed. Wtf is that hair?! It’s like four wigs all super glued together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Or maybe it was the same tape AT used for Yuki's rear wing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My hopes of Steve and Ria could already be in the bin looking at Nirans story 😭

743BC1F8-B57C-4514-91C3-E359C23778A7.png

• Sad
Reactions: 4
For once I just don't get what I would wear in the paddock... I've had so much inspiration, but the race in France just doesn't inspire me for some reason πŸ˜‚

Maybe inspiration strikes when I'm sitting in the car for 12 hours tomorrow... Can't just be working all the way down πŸ˜‚ (and I have limited battery on my computer, so there's that πŸ˜‚)
Good thing about be two people in the car is that one of us can drive, and I can work πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
*sitting in a corner rocking back and forth and mumling* they're just friends they're just friends they're just friends

although she's stunning so if they're a thing damn steve
Yeah this video is Steve and mystery girl, Niran and his girlfriend and Aarav and his girlfriend and I have to say, all the boys are massively punching, the girls are stunning πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys I gave in and found myself a France outfit. In honour of Charles and the circuit. I think it's perfect.
1658264252833.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.