Formula 1 wags #117

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When lando says he likes to go for dinner with friends and then turns to Daniel’s and says ‘we haven’t gone for dinner together in Monaco’ 🥹 they’re fwends 🧡

You can clearly see in the video how relaxed they are with one another it’s so nice
No Maisie, Lando and McLaren hate Daniel and are plotting his demise. Keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Too busy traveling the world with Heidi 💍⚠
Yeah I think also DR has been a resident in Monaco for nearly 10 years so he doesn't need go spend a specific number of days there like Lando does this year for his residency.

DR seems to float between NY, LA, London, then home twice a year. Not enough time for Monaco 🤪

You’re lucky, they’re a bunch of shits
Bunch of shits, pair of pricks, pack of gobshites 🙈🙃🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I completely missed the video as I thought it was an ad 🤪
me too 😂 I am just going to watch it now
edit: ok, I watched it, DannyRic's eyes looks super cute in this vid and yeahh they obviously haaaate eachother LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.