Formula 1 wags #117

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, They haven’t figured out what it is yet which is stressing me out in case it’s something serious but hopefully not
Crossing my fingers for you Glad you got someone to look at it though, I promise all will be fine

Reactions: 4
Apparently Pierre is still looking for new potential on the gram - a few new models followed?

Reactions: 10
Another big UK YouTuber has met Lando, patiently waiting for some collabs

Reactions: 7
Apparently Pierre is still looking for new potential on the gram - a few new models followed?

There is a saying here on Croatia to describe those fuckboys like Pierre is - the wind cannot be tied

Interesting partnership…. I hope they give them some better shoes to wear than these boring white ones

Reactions: 5
I knooow, this holiday scenery is unreal (honestly for me the opportunity to watch him work out would be enough). zf

Oh my what a title, he knows what we want

Reactions: 4
I still don't know how to post from instagram/stories, but check Lewis: hmm,he' definitely in good mood after this weekend (Pierre ask him for some tips)
edit: found on tumblr

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.