Formula 1 Wags #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if we all went to the race and turned up with banners of @aac_124’s works of art. Bet Yuki would love to see himself cuddling up with Mr Tayto!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d love to go back. I was there 98 & 99 before you were all born 😂. We went on a coach from Belfast, ferry to Scotland then coach to hotel with transfers to & from Silverstone and GA tickets. I’d rather go on my own, stay in a (nice) campsite but it’s so expensive to book your car on the ferry then you’ve tickets, campsite, food etc after
Hey hey hey! Some of us was already walking and able to tell our parents if we had tit ourself at that age. 😂

Let's just go for a Tattle potluck, in our own Tattle camp. I mean, we should be able to camp at MTC and be flown in with a helicopter 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine if we all went to the race and turned up with banners of @aac_124’s works of art. Bet Yuki would love to see himself cuddling up with Mr Tayto!
That’s how we’d identify each other, like a mating call

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
On another note, if we did all meet each other, I’d just be so confused that you guys have real names and real faces - not your profile pictures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’d have to have an Aldi artwork wouldn’t I? Or maybe this masterpiece.

1656885974846.jpeg

On another note, if we did all meet each other, I’d just be so confused that you guys have real names and real faces - not your profile pictures
It threw me when Iona followed me on Insta and she wasn’t a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Same! 😂 I could walk by you all tomorrow and not recognize you, that's just so weird to think about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg stop 😂😂😂😂 This will forever be your finest moment on here 😂😂😂
How about that leather mat, tho? 😂

I'll be the weirdo with the leather mat, BTW 😂 omg, just realised thiscould take a wrong turn. I mean I will have a cut out of leather 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would loooooooove a tattle meetup but the fact tattle is not having private messages and my giphy has 318k views (god knows how many people read these threads then 🥶) makes me so scared 😆

Like I'm imagining Carlos' mother coming to beat the tit out of me while you girls are trying to take her off my back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would loooooooove a tattle meetup but the fact tattle is not having private messages and my giphy has 318k views (god knows how many people read thread then 🥶) makes me so scared 😆

Like I'm imagining Carlos' mother coming to beat the tit out of me while you girls are trying to take her off my back 😂
I think people are finding your gifs everywhere then, not just on tattle - probably when searching certain keywords and they just happen to find your gifs. I think there are about 200 people here. When you post a pic as a file and it shows the views, there are about 170-200 on average which is just 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.